Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Rid'in Into The Night

A friend and I went for a chilly ride last ride of the year and it was a chilly one. The high during daylight hours was 4*F (-15.5c) with a 30mph wind which gave us a wind chill of -20.4*F (-29c). Then when the sun went down, the temp dropped to -11*f (-23.8c) and the wind picked up to around 40 to 50mph, so we had a wind chill of -39*F (-42c). Yup, it was Nippy !! I had a heck of a time because my glasses, inside of my helmet, kept freezing over with ice & I couldn't see. I think I had more wind blowing into my helmet than breathing air going out. We were riding at a lower elevation (6700 ft to 7200 ft) and since it's been so cold & we've had so much wind, the snow was sugary & not very deep. But we still had a Great Day On The Snow !! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!! Hope you enjoy the video !! :yes:

[ame]

[/ame]

cool vid- add some extra scenes with cam mounted differently for other angles and views

THANKS Dtbprc Guy !! Glad you enjoyed the video.

You need to watch some of my other video's, because in some, I do do the "Other" camera location thing. But no in all the video's. It takes up to much time.

And THANKS for watch'in too !!