Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

QUADCRAZY Parts Search Launch

We've launched a brand new aftermarket parts search that can be found at PARTS SEARCH. This is in BETA right now and works like a search engine to find parts from different sources that have submitted their parts databases.

Comments are welcome.

Looks pretty cool. I didn't have anything specific to lookup but I did a generic search for an exhaust.

That's a pretty interesting feature, it showed me 2 different places to buy the muffler...

UPDATED:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Bike/brand of choice?

So one thing I enjoy about Quadcrazy is the amount of diversity when it comes to the bike/brand of choice.   We all hear about so many different brands/types that we need help or helping out with!  Myself ive had just about every brand bike except for a Suzuki which I’m currently seeking as my next project😜. I currently have 5 quads and they are all different in brand except for two Honda’s one of which is a newer bike fuel injected. I have to say so far through all the bikes I’ve worked on my brand of choice would be Honda! I think they make a great product!  I love the older carburetor bikes!  Now I’m sure some of the other members feel differently and I would like to hear your bike of choice and why?  Wether it be the repairs, handling, look, safety, simplicity, electronics etc!!!!!!! One of the reasons I bring this up is I have friend that recently purchased a can am new!  I asked him why a can am after all the years of Polaris?  He said it’s a nice looking bike and wanted to try something new. He has rode the bike three or four times and hated it!  So a trip back to the dealer he traded it in for a Polaris and he’s very happy now.  A costly mistake since he lost money on the can am but back to his Polaris that he said he will never stray again.  Let’s hear it ! 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 8 replies
    • 1986 Kawasaki Bayou 300 Synthetic Engine Oil

Hey people Question for all, just picked a 1986 bayou 300 thinking of going synthetic any thoughts ?

By mmgood, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 6 replies
    • Polaris Scrambler 90 Blown Engine?

I've had my Polaris scrambler 90 for maybe 5-6 years and all this time i never mixed oil in with my gas. yesterday i was riding it and it made a screeching/popping noise than died and now it wont start anymore. Did I blow the engine or some seal and how would i fix this problem

By Ryan Parker, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 7 replies
    • 2018 Kodiak 450 Engine oil

Need some guidance  It's time for the engine 20 hour break in oil / filter replacement Of course Yamaha recommends their Yamalube for my Quad - No way to source it locally - Amazon sure but am wondering if i is really needed  Not very familiar with the Yamaha wet clutch lubrication requirements - would appreciate  some education  My 20year old  Honda with a manual tranny / auto clutch has been using Pennzoil Platinum Synthetic for 15 or more years with no issues      Can I use standard Castrol 10-30w dino oil? in the Yamaha How about Pennzoil Platinum 5-30w Synthetic?  in the Yamaha    Thanks for the help

By KJINTF, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Honda ATV VIN Number Decoder & Search

Looking for Honda ATV VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) Number Decoders? Once you find your ATV VIN number off the tag on your Honda ATV, you can go to all kinds of websites that have VIN Decoders available. The best ones are backed by the Honda ATV manufacturer, however there are plenty of aftermarket Honda ATV VIN Decoder websites on the web. This topic will stay pinned and if you find any to add, please do it with a reply.  The following Honda ATV VIN Decoder websites are available where you can just enter your VIN number and it will shows you some of your ATV model details: KBB.com https://www.kbb.com/vehicle-history-report/ 
      CARFAX https://www.carfax.com
      autoDNA https://www.autodna.com
      VinAudit http://www.vinaudit.com/
      decodeTHIS https://www.decodethis.com
      VINCario https://vindecoder.eu/ NICB Theft Check https://www.nicb.org/theft_and_fraud_awareness/vincheck 

By Admin, in Honda ATV Forum

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      It has come time that we make some changes around here, things are a bit old and running on old technology. There have been so many advances in coding and platform technology that we are way behind the ball. We need to get up to speed.
      We will be upgrading QUADCRAZY to a newer forum driven platform. When that does happen, we will be moving over our members and forum topics/posts only. At this given time, we are not planning on bringing over any videos, pictures, or personal messages. Our forum is the most important and visited section of this community. This will allow everyone to have a fresh start with newer photos and videos to share in the community and build some new content and friends. Our ETA to launch our new site is by October 1st, but that is TBD still. Please save all of your information that is not in the forum.
      I wanted to give everyone enough opportunity to digest this and start thinking about any info that they may need that is not in the forum. As we make progress, Ill post some images of our upgrade work and keep everyone posted. More to come!
    • By Aidan
      Hi, 2 years ago I got a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 for $50. Yes, I know, vary cheap, and it came with issues. The issues were, a leaky oil cap, a carburetor that fails when going up or down hill, and a flat tire that will not fill up. It also has a broken exhaust, as in broken, the tip of the exhaust is no longer there, so it is loud, but works fine. I have the oil cap, and a carb repair kit, but I need help finding a right rear tire for it, also I need ether a entirely new exhaust for it or somehow repair it, I dont have the old piece to the exhaust. Feel free to ask me questions. I will put a pic of what the exhaust is supposed to look like.

• By suthernboy60
      Hello all. New member with a question: Where can I find manuals for a 1989 Yamaha 350 Moto 4? Just traded for one and it runs fine but needs oil change, a cover and brake work. Also needs one head light. Thank you.
    • By Cyberballz
      As title says
      I registered for help, hoping fellow atv'ers can help me.
      94 honda 200 type ii.
      Need to split the case, factory service manual would be helpful.
      Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    • By toonces
      Replacing one of the front lower boots on a '11 700 grizz and not sure where to source the part. This is my first service job on this bike or on an atv period. I'd like to get at least OEM, but if there's something better that's not too much more I'd probably go for that. What's the best place to source this part w/ the best price? So far I've found...
      YamahaPartsNation.com
      YahamaPartsPitStop.com
      BikeBandit.com
      RockyMountainATVmc.com
      And last, I've watched a couple youtube vids on doing the boot swap and seems fairly simply. To change out the lower boot you have to remove the whole axle (jerk it out), take the top boot off, dismantle the top side, then replace the bottom boot from the opposite side. But when they go to put the axle back in I haven't seen anyone mention regreasing the splines of the axle before reinserting? Surely this is just something they've left out. What type of grease should be used here?
      Any tips on doing this job much appreciated!