2000 suzuki quadmaster 500 auto 4x4

5 posts in this topic

I am in desired need of the torque spec and wether it is rotating or torque to yield. I have a manual but all it says is take the diff to a dealership. I am a mechanic by trade and I am to cheap to get someone else to do it. I have asked all of the dealerships in my area for the spec and they all say bring it in and we will set it for me for $100.00. I don't think so. So if anyone has the spec for the front diff on this quad it would be very much appreciated if you would let me know.

Your friendly neighbourhood mechanic.

Wish I could help you with that, my best suggestion is to get the factory repair manual. They are spendy, but they have all that secret info that those bastard dealers won't share.

I have been searching on line for 2 weeks for a factory service manual but i can not find one.

Ican get on suzukis service tech web site but they canbut there publishing starts at 2000 on servicrepro

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?
    • By vinnied
      I can get about 30 mph (speed) Took the filter off still the same. Took the carb off all the jets look good. All new gas. What else could I look at?
    • By izzydum1
      Any ideas on what would make a coil not fire? She was running fine, then began slow start. Now wont start at all.
    • By Junior
      Hey all,
      I'm new to this site and to CanAm/Bombardier atv's. I purchased this quad local to my area and shortly after started noticing a knocking noise from the bottom end, which I've been told may need a rebuild.
      The atv is complete, but I'm now looking to part it out, unless someone knows where I can get the bottom end rebuilt for a decent price.
      I can take some pics of the quad and upload. If you need parts off of it, let me know and make me an offer.