Ajmboy

Let's see your SNOW riding pics!

Winter will soon be here....

This thread is for SNOW riding pics. Please post your winter atv adventure pics here! Let's see them! Past years, this year, etc...

Here's me and the wife......

684.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Im headed up to this Place Diamond Lake OR, on Feb. 1st to ride with the Sand Wizards...

This will be my First time Riding in the Snow since I was a Kid....This should be a Blast!!!!

Here are some pictures of last yrs ride....

IMG_5709b.jpg

IMG_5757b.jpg

IMG_5681a.jpg

IMG_5731a.jpg

100_0277a.jpg

Here's a pic of my buddy in the snow on his Bayou 2 years ago I think...

2237.jpg

Here's a pic of one of my friend, trying to go over a stream and about to flip backwards!

2235.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Glad510
      Hi everybody. Please check my new short video from one ATV trip. Iam riding on CFMOTO Gladiator, who else? [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By ITorMIS
      I just picked up a 2006 Kazuma Falcon 110 for my son. The previous owner ended up taking off the airbox and filter and replacing it with a cone style air filter and no airbox at all.
      My son loved to ride through puddles, big ones, with his Polaris Predator (before it got stolen) and I'm wondering if I buy the OEM airbox/filter for the Falcon, will it protect the engine from the puddle splashes. Someone told me the standard airbox may have vents that won't protect it.
      Anyone have experience with the Falcon and riding in wet conditions?
      Thanks in Advance.
    • By toonces
      New to ATVing and by the end of the summer I'll probably be heading out into some remote mountain regions for some back country trail riding, and I'm wondering just what kind of stuff/tools etc I should bring along in case of breakdowns/events etc. Short list so far includes a GPS (probably a Garmin Montana 650T), a tire repair kit, and courtesy of my Mom one of those satellite personal locator beacons, probably the ResQLink+ from ACR.
      Any other suggestions for stuff that might come in handy?
    • By quadnut20
      Heres a few pics from 2weeks ago !

Temps were in the mid 50`s conditions were perfect !