Admin

Auto resize image added in the forums.

We have added an automatic image resizer for images that are included in the posts. It will automatically resize an oversized image to fit within the post. If the image is larger than 700px wide, it will resize it down to 700px.

This is so we can view posts easier without distortion of pages, when large images are added.

:smile:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

This is a great idea! :yes::radar: Can we add that to the gallery also, so that I don't have to resize everything or crop the heck out of it to make it fit?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lorrainejudson
      I have the vin # but when trying to get a seat cover the seats dont look anything alike
    • By kkvinson500atv
      Need a motor please arctic cat 500 is same motor I need it now I'm in ga thank u
    • By SnakeMac
      :wacko:[/size]
      My Cat will start, barely. It idles like it is about to die. If I move the choke or turn the throttle (even just barely) it kills.
      HELP IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS
    • By Muddog
      Im new here Hello to everyone. I have 05 Eiger 400 4x4 Automatic that want go into forward gear. I can run all day long in reverse without any issues. I took the engine out and the front and rear drive shafts turn very free both directions if this will help. With the engine out and seems to be free in both directions its got me thinking could it be in the automatic shifter. maybe a solenoid or something like that. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
    • By Admin
      We are trying something new to shorten the post size lengths a bit by defaulting to a collapsed mini profile within the posts. By clicking on the link below the member profile photo within a topic, you can expand the mini member profile. Feedback is welcome.