Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
ATVNetwork

Video: Fast Lap with Jeffrey Rastrelli

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• STOLEN ATV: Stole 2016 Polaris Rzr XP 1000

We just bought a new home. It needed severa things done and we have had several people to our home for repairs. Not sure if it was any of those. Less the one month at new home and the ATV was stolen from our driveway. There were NO keys in it. We have a long driveway and you can see where they had dragged it to the road. Police report made same day. The post Stole 2016 Polaris Rzr XP 1000 appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
    • How fast have you had your ATV?

I used my old LG Ally Android powered phone. I had a speedo app on it before I got my new phone so it still worked through GPS. In about a block I had my Yamaha Warrior 350 up into 6th and up to 49 mph. Was still gaining speed but had to slow down. Was coming up to the Stop sign so I figured the block was long enough. I believe I read the top speed is around 60 to 65 for the Warrior.

By KnightHawk, in General ATV Discussion

• 89 replies
    • 2016 Phoenix 200 Valve specs??

Valve specs.4 wheeler has always been hard to start after it has sat for a while even harder when it is cold out.been having this problem from the time we bought it new. Thanks for any help

By Lyndon, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • New (to us) 2016 Can Am Outlander 570 Max

Well after half a season of riding the 2018 570 Outlander my wife and I decided to pull the trigger on another Can Am.  We have thoroughly enjoyed our new 2018 machine, it rides and drives like a dream but still lacks the 2-up stability and legality of the a true blue factory 2-up machine.  So searched Craigslist and found another great machine, this time in Colorado.  Turned out it was only 12 miles from my brothers house so he went over and looked at it for me and gave me the low down, we decided to pull the trigger so he bought it, the guy hauled it to his house.  I left on a Saturday afternoon at 4:30 drove straight through to Windsor Colorado and pulled into my brothers at about 1:45 a.m. visited for about 1/2 hour hit the hay, slept for 3 hours got up and loaded up the machine, ate a little breakfast and hit the road.  Pulled into my driveway at 4:00 Sunday afternoon.  1285 miles.  It is a pretty nice machine, had some monster Sedona Ripsaw tires that had to go, to much rubber, aggression, and weight for me.  They were virtually brand new, only about 100 miles on them.  Sold the tires for $350, bought another used set of wheels and tires for $200, better looking factory wheel and the tires will get me through this season and probably next as well.  Only had 536 miles on it.  The guy had bought it for him and his wife to ride then she passed away from cancer so he wanted to continue to ride but his kids were worried  about him going out by himself so he sold it and bought a side by side with a roll cage.  Have enjoyed it thus far and it seems to be in pretty good shape. Have been out with this couple as much as possible this year, she has stage 4 appendiceal cancer, has been battling it for 4 years and has finally decided to stop with treatments.  We are trying to get out with them as much as possible while she still can. Have been some fantastic rides and some beautiful views, We are loving the Can Am's, I have one more Rancher I have to sell but should be an easy sell as it is in great shape and has a Can Am 2-up seat attached as well as a Warn 2000lb winch and a mid frame plow mount.

By Freedomflyer, in General ATV Discussion

• 1 reply
    • 2016 Kymco MXU270,450i and 700i

So we bought three Kymco quads spring of 2017 and put them through the test all summer in north central WA mountains.  My boys MXU 270 surprised the hell out me several times when I thought for sure id have to pull it through some muddy spots but he cruised on though like it was 4 wheel drive(which it isn't).  Really a well built great beginner quad even for younger riders as it comes with the restrictor rings that only allow for about 25mph till they are ready for higher speeds which this tops out at about 45mph which is plenty for mountain trails.   The wife's MXU450i is about the smoothest running, and shifting quad I have ever been on.   Has great pep for a 450 and with on the fly 4x4 she has gotten up every where I've gone(despite my best efforts).  She is only 5' tall and really likes the narrower seat on the 450, something to keep in mind if your considering a 500 as that will put you on the wider body which may not be as comfortable a ride for some. I really have only have one complaint about my 700i and that it isn't a 1000 .  Super comfortable to ride and plenty of power.  Rode these all season with no issues what so ever.  To be honest the quality of these machines is definitely comparable to Yamaha, Suzuki, or Arcticat.  The main reason I bought these was the price.  I was able to score all three for about $14,500 after tax as the dealer had been sitting on them for about a year since no one around here wanted to take a chance on an unknown brand which worked out very well for me.  The mxu270 came with decent undercarriage guards and plates but the skid plates on the 450 and 700 are plastic so defiantly replace if your riding in rocky areas.  I made mine out of 3/16'' aluminum using the plastic plates that came on them as a template.  Only took about $100 and a weekend but you can also buy these if your not a cheap as I am.

By domesticated, in Kymco ATV Forum

• 4 replies