BuckBilly

Have a great Thankgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy bird day to all! If you're goin' somewhere like Glamis this weekend, Stay away from the drunk pricks... Unless you are one!!! Have fun

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!!!!! I had a very good time we hosted and had about 20 people at our house. It was a blast and I think everyone had a great time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andrew520
      I just purchased a 2007 Z90 and it runs great but wont sit there and idle. If I barely give hold the throttle it will idle pretty smooth. I dont see any adjustment so I have no idea where to start looking for the problem. I checked spark plug already. Ive never had anything with no carb adjustments (or I cant find them)
    • By Gunny
      Did another great ride last week. went back to the area I've been riding all month, Taylor's Fork in the Uinta Mountains of Utah. :cheer:
      Deer season was on & I did see a couple hunters, but all an all, it was a great day with no dust or bugs. :woot:
      I put this video on my Vimeo video page because YouTube has been giving me some crap about some of the tunes I've been using ... after the video had been up for 5 months ... :toetap05c:
      Anyway, hope you enjoy the video .... :seeyac:
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Artifice
      ATV Trails, Motorcycle Trails, Motocross Tracks, California
    • By hojnowsr
      This is one of the best web sites I've ever joined!!! Not only do folks respond with help they are all freindly and honest!!!
    • By quadnut20
      Went riding with 6 friends and had a blast !! No wrecks but hit some fast trails !:yes:You know the kind that make you say What the F###k was I doing !!