Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

FOR SALE: $10,800 or best offer.

Custom built Street Legal Harley Davidson 4 Wheeler . 

Answer to your first question ...
YES, you can drive it anywhere.. on highways.. back roads... neighborhoods.. off road... ANYWHERE ITS LEGAL FOR CARS or 4-Wheelers !

This took a lot of work and effort with many divisions of the transportation dept. and through multiple attorneys advice.

This is one of only two 4 wheelers that are street legal in the U.S.A. (Excluding Montana, parts of Arizona, and New York).

Now for the details. 

Its a 1989 Harley Davidson Frame and Engine.
The motor is matching numbers to frame and title.
The motor is 883cc beefed up to 1200cc.

This bike has too many upgrades to list as you can see in the pictures.

Please ask questions if needed.

This bike has been in Dirt Rider Mag and several other places.

There is more than $20,000 in parts and man hours put into this bike.

Additional Upgrades I will be starting this month:
Turn Signal Relay and Dakota Digital Upgraded Speedometer

This bike has Super Swamper Vampire tires in some pics (THESE ARE NOT STREET LEGAL TIRES) and do not come with bike.

This bike has STI Black Diamond Tires with black STI3 rims in other pics. (THESE ARE DOT APPROVED TIRES AND ARE STREET LEGAL).

This bike also has ROAD Street Tires too.... 

YES 2 SETS OF TIRES !

All 2 sets of tires and rims are included in price.

Top speed is around 100mph-140mph. This thing will move. 

Be the first to own a 4 wheeler on the road and in the woods... 

Please call 812-305-11 nine six I live in Lexington. KYBike3.thumb.jpg.6a661cdcfc2816f9a630da2a2afebe43.jpgBike1.thumb.jpg.d88b9585796cac82538541aa7cc443f3.jpgBike2.thumb.jpg.e1e68e353e2e477b390dd806a77b4d44.jpgBike4.thumb.jpg.a20352b9e94c8913006f15c9c6404568.jpg6272-Harley-Quad-Calender-Pic.jpg.f77180ef95b4d66689d88398d086d83a.jpg6271-Custom-Harley-Quad.jpg.d0e1f02d88d80f4c525abbd5206f646d.jpg

Not in NY....😂 that excludes me! Great looking ride and very impressive build. Just for the collector value, it's pretty cool!

This is a sick ride. You can tell you put a lot of TLC into it.

I know you're looking for that price, but if you want I know some buddies over at http://www.sellusyourbike.com/ will give you a price if you're having a hard time getting rid of it. 

You may not need it, but if you want it's there for you. 

I can see there's a lot of work gone into that. It's a nice looking ride.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JacobSlabach
      recently picked up some project bikes off CL for cheap.  got a honda fourtrax (the ancient 4x4 kind with the straight axle in the front as well as the rear and a back-up kick-start)  plastics are crap, but my goal is to get running like a champ and patch the plastics up and sell to one of my many friends that want a reliable 4x4 for dirt cheap and doesnt care what it looks like.
      so the former owner says it needs carb rebuilt, but its sat for 3+ years since so who knows.  things I see:  carb is missing (he gave me a box of parts along with the bike), engine turns over and feels good with kick-start, brakes need work, battery missing (That always puts me off, cause then I know most likely someone's been tampering with the electrical.
    • By CJ River Rider
      Anybody know whatever happened to this?
    • By Gilbey
      Anyone have any good ideas to clean the gear position sensor on 2007 250 Sunl atv? Getting some false readings that it is in
      neutral...
    • By Rob Young
      Hi all.  
      New to the world of quads. Recently got a Basham 200cc.  
      I am expecting a problem with road stability. When I get up to anything above 30mph on any road the bike will randomly pull either, into the left or right and I have to constantly fight to keep the thing straight. It’s totally unpredictable and have had a couple of close calls. I have checked play in the steering, ball joints, wheels, tyre pressure etc. Can’t figure out what’s causing it. I’ve speculated that the road camber May have something to do with it but like I mentioned I’m new to the quad world and maybe this is normal but any advice anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated as at the moment I’m too nervous to take it out on the road. 
      Thanks. 
    • By Sheila Hillis
      2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 HO EFI. Has anyone ever tried to move a radiator back to its original spot from a relocated spot.
      I cant seem to get the radiator seated correctly. Any thoughts?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Wes Camp
      So I bought an 88 qaudracer real nice bike fired up 2-3 kick everytime. When I bought it the brake calipers were not on the bike the guy gave them to me In a box with parts to rebuild. So I HAVnt ever really rode the bike except a quick run testing gears when I bought and I started it and drove in yard not getting out of 3rd due to no brakes. I put it in garage turned it off. The following weekend I put brakes on and go to kick it and it’s seized. I did put it in high gear and rocked it back and forth and got it to kick a couple times. But has seized back up. Any ideas??? Could it be a kicker malfunction??
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      There are many ways to install grips and make them stick. The best one, short of having grip glue, is to use carb cleaner. First, clean your handlebars with carb cleaner and a rag, then spray the inside of the grips liberally. The carb spray acts as a lubricant first and then actually melts the grips enough so that it will bond to the clean handlebar. This works great for all but the most extreme conditions. If wet weather is involved, you really need to use grip glue, and in addition, you should follow that up with some safety wire.
      QUAD off-road magazine
    • By afa913
      Am i better off to just replace the bearings or buy the whole carrier?
    • By afa913
      Anyone know a place i can find a used stock pipe for a 400ex?  I would love to find a take off
    • By Jordan Alexander
      The title is for attention. I’m prepping my cylinder head off of an unknown year 400ex to install on my quad. And I’m examining it and there’s literally a Jewish start( Star of David) protruding from the metal on the camshaft side of the head. It’s not imprinted or etched/ engraved. It’s coming out of the metal. DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON WHY ITS THERE??? I’ve attached a picture