Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

FOR SALE: $10,800 or best offer.

Custom built Street Legal Harley Davidson 4 Wheeler . 

Answer to your first question ...
YES, you can drive it anywhere.. on highways.. back roads... neighborhoods.. off road... ANYWHERE ITS LEGAL FOR CARS or 4-Wheelers !

This took a lot of work and effort with many divisions of the transportation dept. and through multiple attorneys advice.

This is one of only two 4 wheelers that are street legal in the U.S.A. (Excluding Montana, parts of Arizona, and New York).

Now for the details. 

Its a 1989 Harley Davidson Frame and Engine.
The motor is matching numbers to frame and title.
The motor is 883cc beefed up to 1200cc.

This bike has too many upgrades to list as you can see in the pictures.

Please ask questions if needed.

This bike has been in Dirt Rider Mag and several other places.

There is more than $20,000 in parts and man hours put into this bike.

Additional Upgrades I will be starting this month:
Turn Signal Relay and Dakota Digital Upgraded Speedometer

This bike has Super Swamper Vampire tires in some pics (THESE ARE NOT STREET LEGAL TIRES) and do not come with bike.

This bike has STI Black Diamond Tires with black STI3 rims in other pics. (THESE ARE DOT APPROVED TIRES AND ARE STREET LEGAL).

This bike also has ROAD Street Tires too.... 

YES 2 SETS OF TIRES !

All 2 sets of tires and rims are included in price.

Top speed is around 100mph-140mph. This thing will move. 

Be the first to own a 4 wheeler on the road and in the woods... 

Please call 812-305-11 nine six I live in Lexington. KYBike3.thumb.jpg.6a661cdcfc2816f9a630da2a2afebe43.jpgBike1.thumb.jpg.d88b9585796cac82538541aa7cc443f3.jpgBike2.thumb.jpg.e1e68e353e2e477b390dd806a77b4d44.jpgBike4.thumb.jpg.a20352b9e94c8913006f15c9c6404568.jpg6272-Harley-Quad-Calender-Pic.jpg.f77180ef95b4d66689d88398d086d83a.jpg6271-Custom-Harley-Quad.jpg.d0e1f02d88d80f4c525abbd5206f646d.jpg

Not in NY....😂 that excludes me! Great looking ride and very impressive build. Just for the collector value, it's pretty cool!

This is a sick ride. You can tell you put a lot of TLC into it.

I know you're looking for that price, but if you want I know some buddies over at http://www.sellusyourbike.com/ will give you a price if you're having a hard time getting rid of it. 

You may not need it, but if you want it's there for you. 

I can see there's a lot of work gone into that. It's a nice looking ride.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By George MacDougall
      Bulldog truck bed ATV carrier - Haul 2 ATV’s with a short bed truck and tow a trailer! 
      I am selling my Bulldog truck bed ATV carrier for $750. This rack slides into the back of a short bed (6.5') or long bed truck and allows you to rear load and haul 2 full size ATV's, and tow a bumper-pull travel trailer at the same time. I purchased the rack about 10 years ago from a dealer in Eugene, OR. When stored it has always been covered with a tarp. Now we only have one ATV which I carry in the truck bed so I no longer need the rack. This rack is stoutly built and all welded together, unlike other flimsy carriers currently on the market. Bulldog Manufacturing out of Marysvale Utah quit making them about 5 years ago. It includes two 12 ft. aluminum folding ramps that store under the ATV's. Also included are four heavy duty ratchet tie downs for each corner of the truck bed, and six over the wheel tie downs to secure two ATV’s to the rack. The measurements of the rack are:
      Base – base of rack measures 73" long, 47" wide, and 23” tall.
      Deck – deck of rack measures 80” long and 102” wide.
      My name is George and I am located east of the Sacramento CA area, pick up only.  If you’re interested or have any questions, please text me or call me at 916-826-5587.  Thanks!

• By Admin
      For anyone looking for ATC 3-wheeler service and repair manuals, please check our our downloads section under ATV Repair manuals.
      Thank you to @oxidized_black @Maggie Hall @northernmi for their contributions.
      Here are some of the ATV 3-wheeler repair manuals currently available. Please add to our downloads if you have some to share.

• By MarkinAR
      And the new 300FW is already wounded. Something got in a bind and blew the whole chunk of case out around the primary drive gear at the back of the motor. In the pic you can see the crack along the top...there is a big chunk missing from the bottom. And it won't roll....but the front and rear diffs both seem fine. Unfortunate. This looks to be a bit of a project. Still feels like it will shift through gears so i'm wondering if the ring and pinion just jumped a bit and blew something to pieces.  I have a parts bike.  But will this require the case to be split and transmission completely disassembled?  I assume you can't just slide the broken primary drive out and slide the replacement in?

• By Buell
      I have a 05 sportsman 700 carb and I also have tires and rims from an 19 Polaris General. Bolt pattern is the same. Do I need to change out the studs to be bigger?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Justice Owens
      Hey guys, any ideas would be greatly appreciated on this. 
      So it started a few months ago, riding with some buddies and my 400ex all of a sudden lost power. Wouldn't fire, wouldn't sputter. Towed it home, and then it fired right up. It continued this pattern for a week or two, ran perfectly for varying amounts of time, suddenly died, and would start right back up if I waited 20 mins or so.
      Now we get to the next phase... I was dinking with it one day, I think I pulled the carb off and cleaned it out, (not really dirty but just to be sure) and I was trying different fuel screw adjustments. At any rate, I didn't notice much change, except obviously running a little poorer when I had the fuel screw in the wrong place. I took it on a quick ride around the block, and it was just fine. Ran awesome, had lots of power, etc. Then went around the block again and it died on me this time right as I revved it. Ever since then I haven't been able to get it to start. 
      Now when I turn it over, it sputters, fires a touch, but won't start. Ever. I replaced the plug, CDI, and coil, with no change. I do know that it has spark, but I don't know for certain that its big enough. After replacing these with no change I popped the carb off and tried firing it up spraying some either right into the intake. Upon doing so, it revved right up, but obviously there was no carb so it didn't stay running for long. While spraying the ether it seemed to run just like other engines I've tried spraying ether into no popping or backfiring etc. When it fired right up on the ether, I figured I must have a carb issue, so I just bought a whole new carb instead of taking the old one apart for the 800th time. When I put it in, there was no change whatsoever. Still turns over and sputters, but won't fire up.
      I am completely befused, and any input would be graciously accepted. If you read through all that your a trooper, so thanks very much :) 
    • By Bob Hill
      I need a motor but i really dont hsve lots of cash and im on the kenai peninsula. Up here in Alaska i really need help
    • By Wali
      I was riding my 400ex one day and when i shut it off to put it in the garage i tried to start it put again to drive it into the garge and it wouldnt start.I put a compression tester on it and its like 30 psi with out throttle and 0 psi WITH THROTTLE.
      when i put my finger over the hole it fell likes its pulling my finger in more then its pushing it out 

Has good spark.When i took it into the shop the said it had 1oz of oil in it and a tiny pit of metal shaving(TINY BIT LIKE 30 flakes)
      When i try to pull start (push start/roll start) it made a not normal sound  and wouldnt stay running.
      If my bottom end is blow why would it still turn over fine,
      Are my valves siezed or not working properly 
      or is my timing off causeing valves to not open in correct order with fire 
      PLEASE HELP all help is appreciated 
    • By Coral Breding
      I loosened the allen bolts on the carrier and when I went to put my driver in the alot to pull back and tighten the chain, I noticed the holes were facing the front of the bike. I tried to slide a driver in and tighten the chain but the thing would not budge. I nearly ripped the tip off the driver in the slot. Any suggestions? 

• By Wes Camp
      So I bought an 88 qaudracer real nice bike fired up 2-3 kick everytime. When I bought it the brake calipers were not on the bike the guy gave them to me In a box with parts to rebuild. So I HAVnt ever really rode the bike except a quick run testing gears when I bought and I started it and drove in yard not getting out of 3rd due to no brakes. I put it in garage turned it off. The following weekend I put brakes on and go to kick it and it’s seized. I did put it in high gear and rocked it back and forth and got it to kick a couple times. But has seized back up. Any ideas??? Could it be a kicker malfunction??