Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I am very big on helping charities that benefit kids.  I will be riding in the Great Cycle Challenge.  I would really appreciate any help you can give. If you could find the time please check out my profile page. Any amount you can donate to sponsor me is greatly appreciated. If you cannot donate please share my page with you friends and family.  The link for my page is 

https://greatcyclechallenge.com/riders/brettharris

Thanks everyone..

Edited by wylde1

i just posted this topic on our Facebook page 

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

i just posted this topic on our Facebook page 

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

That is awesome. Thank You...

I am going to officially start riding in June, but have started getting ready now. I have some pretty cool pictures already..

20170501_132621 (2).jpg

20170501_140817.jpg

20170503_150314.jpg

20170503_151054 (2).jpg

20170503_151121.jpg

20170503_151845.jpg

• Like 2

Pretty cool, I had no idea you can get tires on a bike like that. I had a mongoose bmx bike when I was a kid, looks like a lot has changed!

1 hour ago, quadmaniac said:

Pretty cool, I had no idea you can get tires on a bike like that. I had a mongoose bmx bike when I was a kid, looks like a lot has changed!

The bike is awesome. At 6'3" 215lbs I needed something pretty beefy.. ROFL

99 views on this, Quadmaniac and admin are the only 2 that responded, and I got no support from anyone.  It's no wonder I feel like I am wasting my time with this site.   😠

Good on you. Very noble !! I always give to the chrones and collitis charities. .I'm living with chrones in the most extreme way..  

I'll look at the donation page when I'm off work and have time.. I'll give something 

11 minutes ago, fartknocker said:

Good on you. Very noble !! I always give to the chrones and collitis charities. .I'm living with chrones in the most extreme way..  

I'll look at the donation page when I'm off work and have time.. I'll give something 

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I just get frustrated, if half of the people that looked at this post would have donated just $10 I would have met my goal of $500 in donations.

I thank you very much for your support and best of luck in your battle.

5 minutes ago, wylde1 said:

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I just get frustrated, if half of the people that looked at this post would have donated just $10 I would have met my goal of $500 in donations.

I thank you very much for your support and best of luck in your battle.

I wouldn't get too upset about the number of visits the page got. Most are probably guests or just the " one question and I'm gone" members.  I'm sure the usual crowd on here would do something, just gotta wait till they get on here. 

My chrones is alright right now . I had a total collectomy in 91 on valentines day lol. Lucky me. Just on meds now ,but the modification takes some getting use too lol. 

Good luck!!! Like the bike btw 

• Like 1