Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV group, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Prisley

New here as well

Came in here after getting directed by another site thought I would check it out. My profile pretty much describes why I am here as far as trying to find out from people all over what kind of quads they ride and if they are happy with what they have. Since I am new to actually looking for a quad I do have one very specific question what are some of the best 2 stroke quads that are out there? My preference is for a 2 stroker to a 4 stroke and it appears that they are going the way of the dinosaur. Any information you guys could give me would be helpful. Thank you all and have a great and muddy new year.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Yamaha Banshee, Suzuki Quad Racers ( 250 and 500), Honda TRX 250R, Kawasaki Tecate 4, all fine machines. Personally, I like the Honda 250R, it is the best handling machine of the group. The banshee is also a great choice, it is not the best handling quad, but it easily has the most power potential of any quad ever made, 2-stroke or 4.