Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

New here and already with some complaints lol.

We ordered a set of A-arms from Epic for a yamaha 450 and a DS650 about 2.5 months ago and still have not seen them. I think this is ridiculous, dont you? I was told by Dean @ Epic that we should have them 3 weeks from date of purchase. The 3 weeks went by and was told that another 3 weeks before we would get them. Then they said another 2 weeks. Then they said another 2 weeks. We called EPIC 1 week ago and were told that BOTH the yamaha and the DS650 arms were going to arrive together and to not worry. Now Epic says the yamaha a-arms are going to be ready for pick up his friday 1/18/08 but they have not even satrted building the DS650 a-arms yet and that "MAYBE" they will start building them sometime next week or the next. I am very frustrated with this company and I think this is unsatisfactory. I cant believe I spent over $1600 in parts almost 3 months ago that I don't even have yet. So I told Alba (the store where I purchased the parts from) to find out if my DS650 a-arms were going to be built next week. I also told them that if they don't have them even started yet, then to cancel the order and order me some LONESTAR arms, since they do have them in stock. I cant believe I have missed some races because of a company that eventhough has my money already, has not delievered their product nor service.

Sorry for the rant. I had to vent. I am just warning anybody that is thinking of ordering a-arms from EPIC and let them know what they will be facing. I think EPIC doesn't really care about loosing customers.

Yeah that is just not acceptable. They should definitely make it right somehow.

Well, I just cancelled my order with Epic and ordered with LONESTAR. I even saved $225 by going with LONESTAR and used that extra money to purchase their 1 1/8" +2 chromoly steering stem and stem clamp. They assured me I would see the a-arms and stem in a week and even got custom powder coat color of my choice for free (a-arms). There is no comparison when it comes to customer service between EPIC and LONESTAR. Bobby @ LONESTAR will hook you up and will gladly answer all your questions.

Glad That You Got Something Accomplished And Hopefully No More Races Are Missed. Customer Service Is Something That Should Always Be Serviced Correctly And Quickly As Possible, And Thanks For The Heads Up About Epic

Glad That You Got Something Accomplished And Hopefully No More Races Are Missed. Customer Service Is Something That Should Always Be Serviced Correctly And Quickly As Possible, And Thanks For The Heads Up About Epic

No, prob. thats what the internet is for, lol. As far as customer service, yes, I agree with you, that will always have customers coming back for more.