Quantcast

2018 Textron Side by Side Line Up

Below are the latest models of side by sides from the textron website which include the wildcat, stampede, havoc, and prowler series: https://textronoffroad.txtsv.com/side-by-side

Which one do you like the most? The wildcat XX that was recently introduced is at the bottom.

Wildcat X
2-PASSENGER
WILDCAT X
$16,999USD
Wildcat X LTD
2-PASSENGER
WILDCAT X LTD
$18,499USD
Wildcat 4X LTD
4-PASSENGER
WILDCAT 4X LTD
$18,999USD
Wildcat Sport XT
2-PASSENGER
WILDCAT SPORT XT
$14,599USD
Wildcat Sport LTD
2-PASSENGER
WILDCAT SPORT LTD
$15,999USD
Wildcat Trail
2-PASSENGER
WILDCAT TRAIL
$10,999USD
Wildcat Trail XT
2-PASSENGER
WILDCAT TRAIL XT
$12,499USD
Wildcat Trail LTD
2-PASSENGER
WILDCAT TRAIL LTD
$13,499USD
Stampede X
2-PASSENGER
STAMPEDE X
$14,799USD
Stampede 4X
4-PASSENGER
STAMPEDE 4X
$15,999USD
Prowler 500
2-PASSENGER
PROWLER 500
$8,499USD
Prowler EV
4-PASSENGER
PROWLER EV
$10,499USD
Prowler EV iS
4-PASSENGER
PROWLER EV iS
$13,499USD
Havoc X
2-PASSENGER
HAVOC X
$17,299USD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By p5200
      I've been using Valvolene 10w 40 ATV oil but, it's like $8.00 a quart. Is that about the going rate? Or is there cheaper alternatives that would be suitable? Thanks