Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Backcountry Spring Time Track'in - 27 Mar 2018

Haven't been tracking because I was down with a cold. And it really sucked because we had several storms come thru and put down some nice fresh snow. But it's all good now. Except now, the temps are really going to start going up which means the snow is melting fast. But I got out on 27 Mar & the tracking was AWESOME !!! Hope you enjoy the video !!!

• Like 2

Why THANK YOU Mikeexplorer Guy & Ajmboy ... I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. And I THANK YOU both for tak'in the time to check it out too !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2005 Polaris Trail Blazer 250 won't start

Hi guys, trying to get a quad running again. It was running fine but the electric start did not work. My uncle was using it and the pull start snapped. So I replaced the pull start and electric starter motor. Now it just cranks and cranks but will not start. I have spark, I have fuel to the carb, I know this is a 2 stroke with a separate oil tank, what else should i check?

By TheJester517, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 8 replies
    • Kazuma Falcon 150 First Successful Start

Kazuma Falcon 150 First successful start after several years of employment. She was relieved to find that nothing was connected, everything was cut off, incomplete. No pipes or pipes, parts are missing $ 175!There was hardly a screw, the fasteners had plastic fasteners!  Kazuma Falcon 150.mp4

By Knave, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kazuma 250 won't start

I have a kazuma 250 utility atv, I believe it's a gator and this thing will not start for anything. I've got good spark and it will turn over but will not fire up. I can't find any kind of manual with useful info on this thing. Can any1 tell me what the stock car. Settings r on it so I can make sure they r rite.... I don't think tat s my problem but the more I can rule out the closer I can get 2 a solution. Thanks! 

By Bobbi-Marie Giordano, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 5 replies
    • 1999 Suzuki King Quad lt-F300F Hard to start

Hello Just signed up, as I've had a recurring problem, and need some help. To start the bike I have to put the choke on all the way and 4 squeezes on the gas, Then as I push the start, I slow squeeze the throttle about half way for it to catch....If I miss it, then it will take 5 mins of slowly finding the sweetspot on the choke in unison with some throttle squeezes. Then I have to to hold the throttle to keep the bike going, using the choke will stall it out. after about 3 mins of holding the throttle, I then can let it go, and it idles fine, and runs fine. If it sits for a few hours it's only slightly hard to start, but a few days of sitting, and it's a lot more work. Had the bike serviced they couldn't figure it out. They swapped peticock, plug, new gas, all new lines, new throttle, and cable. Said the carb was fine, and clean. New air filter, said fuel pump was fine, no leaks around carb boots, new battery, new rectifier. Ran some sea foam through it....Runs Great.....Just such a pain to start... Thanks

By RichUncleSkeleton, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Finally a fresh new 400 two stroke motor in a 1995 Polaris scrambler

I bought a 1995 Polaris scrambler 400l 4x4 out from under a pine tree here in northern Maine the only action it seen was a plow truck hit it twice in 9 years when I got it home I tore it down the starter and rewind was full of rusty mud cleaned the carburetor put a new plug 3.2 ounce bc oil gear case oil mustard bottle shot of gas in the cylinder wrapped a rope around the clutch and pulled wow sled motor right got about 20 hours of pure full throttle fun then I buried it in a little place we call fiddlehead run black mud that I swear locked up the tires on a Kawasaki brute and snapped a shaft I flew across the top anyways long story even longer I killed crank bearings complete engine rebuilt in my or I should say my wife's living room it was hard on her now its fleshly installed I ported and polished it new everything inside I want to out drag raptor 700's I hate guys that can't change a plug I want to keep the 4x4 but alot of weight also sprockets what's the best combination and my main jet should I change it and I want to know if I can add a nitrous kit to it does anyone know if it will take down a raptor 700 if not I'm gonna put an xc700 shortblock sled motor in it   

By Bobby Belmain, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies