bamaquad

New member, Alabama

11 posts in this topic

Just letting my presence be known. Hello to all. I ride a 06 700 raptor set up for shorttrack racing. If anybody is interested in racing in the Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series which I started drop me a line.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome aboard!!!!

Hells Yea Right On (newacrider)

Welcome glad to have you here! Glad you found us neighbor!!

Just letting my presence be known. Hello to all. I ride a 06 700 raptor set up for shorttrack racing. If anybody is interested in racing in the Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series which I started drop me a line.

Just started riding again. I did alot of motorcycle racing in Cali but haven't raced for several years. I have been in Alabama for a little bit now but I am definitely interested in racing my quad. Just bought a 06 YFZ450, I am somewhat new to quads but have been racing just about everything else since I could walk.

Give me a call if you want to race. 205-478-2496 Ask for Josh.

Thanks

Welcome...from East Texas

yey :) :) :) new members. we love them!!!!

Welcome to the community!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Cobra_GT
      What’s up people I am new to the forum and am glad to be here. I have been into bikes for oh I guess 40+ years or so. I haven’t had one in a while but my 27-year-old son has always wanted a Banshee and he finally got one and the guy he bought it from had two of them. I almost bought the second one but I did not want to spend the next month on the sofa. So he had a LT-Z 400 Suzuki and I picked it up for $800, I could not pass that deal up. We could have bought both Banshee for $7000 as he wanted $7900 for both of them. But He wanted $4200 and was not budging for the one my son bought and $1400 for the Z400 and we got both of them for $5000. He wanted $4200 for the Banshee so I got the Z400 for $800, a steal. Anyway it’s good to be here. Peace.
    • By spark1051
      Hello Im new here. I have a Kawasaki Bayou 220 And just purchased a used Linhai 260 Four wheeler. It has an electric choke. The carb is brand new on it. The guy that owned it before me installed it. I am having a problem getting it started when it is cold. I think the choke is not working properly. I have checked to see if it is getting power with key on and when it is running but I am not getting power either way. I hope I am not having a problem with the magneto. The battery is losing voltage the longer it runs. Especially when I run headlights. It quit on me one day. The battery was half dead. I had to be towed home. Does anyone know where I can get a decent manual on it. Any help would be appreciated. I think I may have junk it seems to be built well though. May try to get rid of it.
    • By cdscycleandatv
      Hey All, Just purchased a 2000 Suzuki Quad Master 500 4x4, and like all the quads I have owned, and still own I like to have a service manual for them. I noticed Oxidized Black listed a 02-07 Quad Master in his Manual Sticky. I got it, but there are some differences like the 2000 has a Mikuni Carb. and the 02-07 has a Kehein Carb. that has been the first difference so far. It would just be nice to have the correct year manual. If anyone knows where I can find a free download it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • By Nor7
      I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. You'll probably be hearing alot more from me since I just bought my first ATV and I'll be hitting everyone up for advice and what not.
      Oh, and the model is either a late 80's or early 90's QuadRunner 250.
    • By marioweldinginc
      Anyone familiar with this trail system? If so please PM me thanks