Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

HvPhotog

New from New York

Newbie here and stopping in for a hello from NEw York in the lower Hudson Valley / Catskill area..

Chris

Newbie here and stopping in for a hello from NEw York in the lower Hudson Valley / Catskill area..

Chris

Hey...I know this guy!!!!!!

You ride today with Redbeard today, Chris? I got stuck working at home.....

Tom D

Welcome!! My husband and I will be moving near Watkins Glen, NY in April....are you around there or more towards the city?!

Welcome!! My husband and I will be moving near Watkins Glen, NY in April....are you around there or more towards the city?!

I'm not HvPhotog, but I've played him on TV....

We're more towards NYC....about an hour northwest...

Good luck with the move....I did a photoshoot in Watkins Glen back in '06:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

oh cool, we got married in Odessa last summer....we thought aobut getting married at the state park but decided against it...wasnt enough room for people.....really pretty isn't it??

I grew up in Oneonta...bout an hour above Binghamton :)

Hey tom.. no had to work this weekend too, yesterday with snow and today digging water lines..

Thanks newacrider

Wheeler.. we are about 3 hours south east of you, nice area at the Glen, i do some boating on Seneca and stay at Sampson State park and boat down to Watkins Glen for the fire works.. looks like some really nice riding up there too. What brings you both to NY from Tn?

Chris

Chris

Welcome aboard Chris! How far are you from let's say Hunter Mountain?

I'm an hour and a half....Chris is close to the same...

Hey tom.. no had to work this weekend too, yesterday with snow and today digging water lines..

Thanks newacrider

Wheeler.. we are about 3 hours south east of you, nice area at the Glen, i do some boating on Seneca and stay at Sampson State park and boat down to Watkins Glen for the fire works.. looks like some really nice riding up there too. What brings you both to NY from Tn?

Chris

We both actually grew up in NY...we moved down here after I graduated college and couldn't find a job to save my life....:aargh:

Now we really miss country life, and being able to ride everyday...Nashville's just not our style!!! Nice place to visit, we just don't like living here....

Trailblazer

I have an 02 scram 400 4x4 2 stroke and also an 03 scram 500 4x4 4 stroker and like the 500 much better

:biggrin:

Thanks admin and what tom said.. about an 1.5 hours

Wheeler welcome home than

Lildaisygrl thanks :wink:and where in ny are you?

Chris

i have family up in E-town and head up that way often.. my friends neighbor takes me and a few of my friends on tours of the Essex county high peaks area on quads which is awesome. How are things in Saratoga.. much snow?

Chris

not in saratoga but i went to my parents house today in mayfield...on the sacandaga and they still have 2 feet of snow...after it rained for 2 days....we had to pull my brothers truck out of a drift on the beach because he got it stuck screwing around. before the rain they had like 4 feet of snow. But we have none here .....sacandaga is only an hour way from here too