Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Chat room font size...

How do you keep a constant font type and size?

Seems that I have to set the type and size each time?

Thanks!

Tom D

How do you keep a constant font type and size?

Seems that I have to set the type and size each time?

Thanks!

Tom D

Currently it is set to a default value for each message. It will also go back to the default with every new message. We will look into modifying this.

Thanks

Currently it is set to a default value for each message. It will also go back to the default with every new message. We will look into modifying this.

Thanks

Grazie....

-TD

Why does the space bar sometimes act as enter or return? is it because too many people are typing at the same time? I like the other changes though... now just to get people out of the "default" select room! lol

We have a Chat Room????? :confused:

LE DUH!!!!!!!!

:aargh:

Very top of the web page....LIVE CHAT

Tom D

We're now testing a New Chat Interface:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

3 things so far....

Change the timeout in the Lobby.

Cursor gets "lost" when the chat frame refreshes

which can happen when you're in the middle of

typing a sentence.

You have to mouse back to the text are to continue

typing.

And you still can't change the font size ;)

Tom D

Yeah. i hate that cursor thing to. I also got a popupthing about some dating stuff. I dont like popup`s

Why not make a chat that can be used in java and mirc?

Runar.

Yeah. i hate that cursor thing to. I also got a popupthing about some dating stuff. I dont like popup`s

Why not make a chat that can be used in java and mirc?

Runar.

Closing this thread. Please follow the post here:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Forum Topics

• Hi folks! Time to try 4 wheels when its time to put away the toy with 2!

Hi folks.  Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes. Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home! Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over.  Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on.  Anyhow, glad to be here! Getmoresoon 

By getmoresoon, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
    • Polaris RZR 800 First Time Riding

Last night my friends invited me to go riding and since it was late, I couldn't get my grizzly prepped to bring it over and got a chance to use a spare Polaris RZR 800 my friend had. He took his Kubota out and my other friend was in his Honda Rancher.  This was my first time driving a side by side utv, I've only ridden my ATVs. I say drive because it's like a car...steering wheel, foot pedals, bucket seats, etc. I was very impressed with how it handled and got through some mud areasand over some logs. We went out for about an hour so I got a good feel for the machine. I'm definitely a fan now!  

By Ajmboy, in Polaris UTV Forum

• 2 replies
    • How to identify size of machine as no stickers or books?

Hi all, I have just joined as was trying to identify what the machine is that I am trying to fix up. There is no stickers or books with this machine . I was lucky to be given it as it was not going and had been parked up for the last 18 months or so. I had got it to start but cannot get it to run any longer that a few minutes and now not at all. So want to identify this bike so I can get more information and hopefully support to get it going properly and then I will be away fishing. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

By Westrom, in General ATV Discussion

• 18 replies
    • 1997 Yamaha big bear 400 Rear Axle Nut Size

What size is the rear axle nut on 1997 Yamaha big bear 400

By Jamieaustin, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • A moment of your time! :)

First off I'll start with this post hopefully not being imposing or in the wrong place. By all means if it is I can move it or delete it. Essentially I've been riding ATV's for more than half my life, and I love the community. I'm part of a local club up here in Canada (Refrew County ATV) and can't get enough, so I am reaching out online. I love seeing rides, learning about options and seeing the aftermarket. Because of all this I've started a YouTube channel and my own community and want to share it. I don't mean to be annoying or imposing, simply trying to share my end of the experiance! So I will keep it brief, you can catch me on YouTube @ Mainville ATV and Outdoors ( Mainville ATV and Outdoors )
      Facebook: Mainville ATV and Outdoors (We have a page and a group)
      Instagram: Mainville ATV and Outdoors I fully intend to indulge in everything here on Quad Crazy! Super excited, thanks everyone!

By Kyle Mainville, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By bradleyheathhays
      Having a problem figuring out what size hex wrench this part takes. It's labeled #9 at the extreme bottom right of the diagram...
      I have a half inch hex and that's def not it, too small. No parts store in town has anything that size so I'm gonna have to special order.
      Any idea what size driver this part takes?
    • By toonces
      Just got this 700 grizz and I'm adding a hitch ball on the back just for the sake of having a good trailer tie down point. Not sure what I'd be towing with the bike in the future but I suppose I'd like to get whatever ball size would be most common on the things I'd be likely to tow with an ATV.
      So which size yall think would be best...1 7/8", 2", or 2 5/16" ?
    • By toonces
      Educating myself getting ready to buy my first 4x4 and have some questions.
      1 - Engine size. One of my wants is to be able to pull a trailer up a trail with a decent amount of camping gear piled in, so I've been told to either look for a good size motor or one with hi-lo gears. From what I've learned so far it seems that something like a Sportsman 500 HO or 550 Griz would do that job fairly well. But for the sake of opening up my options could I possibly look into a smaller engine than these if it had hi-lo? Put another way...what's the smallest engine size I should be looking for on a machine that has hi-lo considering my pulling needs?
      2 - Can add power steering? Is it possible to add power steering to a model that didn't come with it, but other versions of that same year's model did? For example some of the 2008 Griz 550s came with PS and some didn't. If I found one that didn't have it could I reasonably assume I could add it later considering the frame and equipment has probably already been designed to work with it?
      3- Mileage and age. Most of the machines I'm seeing have between 500-1200 or so miles and I'm wondering how many is too many? Seen some with 2-3000+ and I'm most def staying away from those. But whats the mileage limit where you can expect major things (read expensive) to start going wrong with the machine? I've heard someone generally speaking say they would rather take a 2006 with 1000 miles on it vs a 2012 with 2000. Would most people agree?
    • By auburnfan327
      I have a 2007 Honda Recon ES and need some new tires. The stock tire sizes are 22x10-9 and 22x7-11. I'm looking at some Carlisle AT489 tires but the closest sizes i can find are 22x10-10 and 22x7-12. Will they fit? Thanks.
    • By eorc1313
      I dont know what size the factory battery was. The kart is out of town and i cant measure it.The battery i have is bad and its smaller than the factory size. i looked it up on Kazuma parts.com and lots of places but they dont list them model specific