Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tahj

modding a Kolpin case mount for 2003 Recon

When hunting  I carry my rifle in a Kolpin or Flambeau case. My old Kolpin case won't fit any of the current mounts - so I made my own for it.

The newer Kolpin case mount for the gun boot IV - the loop bracket,  carries way to high to suit me. A simple mod fits my Recon TRX250T, and puts the case down along side the footrest. A piece of bedframe angle iron about a foot long, brings the loop way down

IMG_7273[1].JPG

IMG_7279[1].JPG

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By YamahaGrizzly
      Billy went all out and bought N2deep Snorkels, Rubber Down customs Rad kit and Rox speed fx Risers for his Grizzly 700. It took a solid 3 days in the shed to install all this new gear on Billys Yamaha grizzly 700! We cant wait for the next time we get out and go on a run! should be this week actually! gonna be good to get the Yamahas grizzlys and Kodiak together!
    • By Frank Angerano
      Got out with the boy the last two weekends to do some riding and set up for hunting on the new property.   
      42 degrees this am up there! Set up some new tree stands and cameras to see what’s moving around last week. Got up to pull the card from the cams, well surprise surprise  there were some big bucks running around! 
      Anyway back to the big city grind for another 5 days and we are out of here again Friday night! 

• By My kiwi shed
      Looking at whipping up a  handlebar rack for my rifle. Who's got them . Have a fair idea but looking for more ideas. 
      Thanks
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By Bigal700
      I got a 1994 yamaha timberwolf that 2 years ago i bought put carb on off a parts one had it running but not the best so i rebuilt the carb seemed to run good then i left it sit i wanted to ride it so,i took carb apart to clean it looked good had it running but wouldn't idle not a big deal then it died so i gave up on now trying to start wont do anything i checked spark looks good, has great compression and its getting gas i sprayed starter fluid in it and it still wont do anything what the heck could be wrong?
  • Similar Tagged Content