Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

That's right...clocks get changed tomorrow night!

wow. definitely didn't realize it was that time of the year again. thanks :) i'da been an hour behind, or ahead. wait. do i forward my clock or turn it back? gosh i'm really bad with this. bahahahaha.

:wink: SPRING FORWARD
wow. definitely didn't realize it was that time of the year again. thanks :) i'da been an hour behind, or ahead. wait. do i forward my clock or turn it back? gosh i'm really bad with this. bahahahaha.

Cool all the clocks in my house that i never changed in the fall for dayight savings will now be right again ...lol

haha..my kinda girl. now i don't feel so dorky. :yes:

I think we are all knida dorks, we sit and play on the internet and talk about quads to people we've never met... I LOVE IT! Turning the clocks froward is the un official start to the riding season, at least out here. I can't wait to get Stoopid! :partyc::patriotc::cheers2c::bouncing_smiles:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Check this out

So I finally finished a bike I’ve been working on for my daughter.  Ive been practicing the vinyl thing for a while and making the camo vinyl prints as well as applying them.   This was a bike I dug out of a garage, original owner.   Compleyey broke it down and did my thing to it. So I put a girls touch on it and my 12 yo will be sporting this.   Dont be afraid to say what you think. 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 10 replies
    • 2006 Polaris Sportsman 450 Browning Edition Check Engine Hot Flashing

After riding for 20 minutes or so  check engine hot flashes, I then stop and idle, fan will kick on run briefly warning goes out. oil, coolant, are both full. The fan appears to be working but does not always come on when I stop and just let it idle while the warning is flashing. Can turn engine off with warning flashing, fan does not run, can immediately restart warning resets does not flash fan does not run, runs fine, a short time later warning will come back on. Trying to decide if this is a flow problem maybe thermostat or sensor problem. Have repair manual on order has not arrived yet.

By wjmedic, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • '93 Big bear 4x2, 350cc. Fresh rebuild, black smoke and bogg out

Hey guys im a new member here, names chris and I just paid out the ass to fix my big bear 350. It got rings valve seals a rocker arm a head gasket. I got out yesterday for about an hour before it started to back fire on me and shot a huge black cloud of smoke out. I couldn't get it started so my buddy towed me back to the pick up point and after about an hour of sitting it started up like it was no issue at all. I got my beast back yesterday and have all weekend to get into it. Anything would be great thank you! Note a slight cloud to the left of the photo. Couldn't get one of the thicker smoke

By Christopher Chatters, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Alignment off? Check this first! Polaris ACE/Sportsman

I have noticed, after repeated cases with our fleet of Polaris Aces, that the front control arms are weak pathetic pieces of junk.  They will bend quite easily when subjected to abuse off road.  Take a 6 inch ruler and hold it up against each leg of the lower control arms and check to ensure that they aren't bent.  This may save you a trip to the hospital as I've seen them snap in half!  A bent arm not only affects your toe (wheel direction) but also the camber. 

By Mike Lee, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Outlander 450 not charging? Check this first.

I have found a defect in Outlander 450's where a stator 3 phase wire chafes between the frame and rear body module (plastic) at the fuel pump cap area.  Before you go crazy and open the engine cover up to replace the stator, check the 3 phase wires first.  The stators on these bikes are very well made.  The 3 phase wires between the regulator and stator, unfortunately, were not thoughtfully routed.  What happens is the wires chafe, and at least one loses all its insulation and rubs against the metal frame, shorting it out.  Hopefully this will save someone hundreds of dollars in stealership fees. 

By Mike Lee, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Jw7054
      Alright so I know that they all have their goods and bads. My options are the raptor 660 or 700(probably 700), ds650, outlaw 525, predator 500, or trx700. Before you rant and say this one is the period, I will have a budget of around $3000 tops. So that is however much I spend. After buying a raptor(660), ds650 and predator, I would have at absolute most $1000 dollars left. How ever with the raptor 700, outlaw 525, and trx I would be surprised to have any money left over. Now the extra money
      Now what I know, the ds650 is a pig stock, needs uncorked and tuned and has no reverse but can be a beast and rides good, the raptor 700 is a wheelier and way better than the 660 but neither can hill climb very well, the 660 is tippy and weaker and hard to tune. The outlaw is fast and expensive but rides like a dream but can't power slide, the predator is okay. Good power good shocks, just a good quad but has some reliability issues. And the trx700xx that is a dream but is like 4k and don't come up from sale much. Correct me if I am wrong with any of these statements. So which would u choose AND WHY, I don't give a shit that u can owned a Yamaha since they started making em, why would u choose the one u chose. Thanks, and yes I did post this on multiple forums to get more views and more responses.
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk