Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Neutral safety switch

It’s all done. Final touches put on today. Runs great. The last owner of this bike kept it in amazing shape.  All the lights work and had added rubber boots over the plug and bulb assembly’s def not factory. Haven’t seen that before.  Everything was kept in tact and not beat up.  But anyway it’s all wrapped up.  Thanks @wanrep for the help with the pointers and pics for this bike.  It’s always easier when you see pics form someone else’s project. 

09B840AC-87AB-49B8-BC09-0845696C567C.jpeg

7D513080-9805-41C3-A41B-C5C536FDC20C.jpeg

923C2749-7E3E-4DE3-9445-B8DEAD303F65.jpeg

43D14C49-36FF-4FCE-A7BC-D533E5BADDAB.jpeg

990E21DA-A4C3-46C8-94EB-5639037C46BF.jpeg

C570C4EE-EA3F-4EDC-A678-CCD648BCFDAD.jpeg

I really have no reason for this bike.  The price was right, it’s a fun bike for my oldest to play with and the bike is in great condition.   Going to roll it out of the garage and see what’s what.   I really am starting to think I need a bike lift.  

Edited by Frank Angerano

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      Hi, I have been around everything with a motor since I was little, and finally purchased more to get my husband, and kids involved. I have 4 quads I will be searching around for information on. I have two 2002 Suzuki LT80K quads, a 1997 Yamaha Timberwolf 250, and a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I have had different ones throughout the years, and plan on buying another Yamaha Banshee. I plan on trying to learn more about all of them, so I can customize some of them. I know nothing about them besides how to race them, my dad always took care of the rest, but figured it was time for me to learn. 
    • By Drillbit
      Hi all, from Virginia here. This winter I bought a old Atv to tinker with and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for this forum.
    • By marlon smith
      1990 kawasaki bayou 300c idles fine but pops out exhaust and intake when trying to excel, will not take throttle past 1/4 , any one had this problem?
      have replaced carb twice, same thing, fresh built engine cylinder head, same as before, new spark plug, flywheel key is good, pulser test good, good spark
    • By Tuzz
      Bucking started about a month ago and works ok after 1/2 hour warmup.  Today while working on it i discovered that if i put the ignition switch in LIGHT position it runs fine right from the start.
      I'm stumped!  Any idea why this could be?  

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!