I do....why not? ;)

No specific reason....

But, I can carry a ton of stuff on the front and rear racks...

I don't need the speed, but the low-end power is nice on the Brute 650, and she can get up into the 60's and 70's MPH if need be.

And, can pull out the small bore quads when they get stuck in the mud ;) ;) ;)

Plus...I don't want to be bothered with shifting ;)

My first ever ride in Jan. '07 was on a 250 Ozark SRA....that's what got me into ATV's, but LOVE the Kawi automatic...

I'm sure I'd have a blast on a sport "playing around," but my style is just tooling around the trail...some bogging....some rock/hill climbs (when healthly! GRRRR!)...so, the utility was the better fit for me...

Tom D

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I own a 05 Grizzly 660....awesome utility quad that has never let me down on the trails or in the mud. The main reason that I got it is for the rest of the family members to ride on and not have to think about working the clutch.....just hop on and go. Seems that every time we have taken it camping it has come in handy pulling someone back to the trailhead....we have just been very lucky that we haven't had to pull our own toys back with it :wink:

Grizz.jpg

i got a 2003 arctic cat 400 i bought it for trail riding and mudding. I also bought it cause its something i can really depend on it especially after a snow fall or rain. Plus everyone in my family can ride it.

I own an 02 Ozark. I plow snow, haul stuff in rack packs, and figured if I owned a sport quad. I would be crippled or dead ! I bought the Ozark because of price. I had the dream of my family riding together. We now have an 02 Ozark , 07 Recon, and two chinese quads for the kids. Also 6.5 ft by 14 ft long trailer to haul them on.

Right on B.B., keep the family riding together!
It's an awsome feeling. Everyone enjoys it so much. Should be going to Kentucky, the last week in july. Should be a blast.

riding with the family is awesome should of bought a 250 ozark instead of my can-am rally

My whole family rides, My dad, all my uncles and cousins. My brother in law and my nephews. None of the women except mine don't ride, but they all love to go camping.

My boyfriend and I own 2007 Bruteforce 750s and I just bought my 7-year-old son a no name quad for christmas!

We love the trails. I love the mud and my bruteforce hasn't let me down yet! He loves the speed and power. We can climb a hill, pop a wheelie, anything...It just keeps going!

his and hers.jpg

57d7732e9bc65_hisandhers.jpg.48a1a0f9937c0a655f992c4befbf35d0.jpg

My wife rides a Kawasaki Lakota 300 does that count. It has racks even though they are not on right now.

My wife rides a Kawasaki Lakota 300 does that count. It has racks even though they are not on right now.
If counts to you, It counts to me.

Well it does. I kinda think of it has a crossover type quad. It isn't 4x4 but it isn't the Lakota Sport either. It is rather light and fun to ride trails on.

Well it does. I kinda think of it has a crossover type quad. It isn't 4x4 but it isn't the Lakota Sport either. It is rather light and fun to ride trails on.
Thats what I like about my Ozark to.

I guess if racks qualify as Utility, then My Arctic Cat does... I have it because it is what my DH bught for me.! :wink: