Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hmmmmm,,,,,,,Ive been Busy,,,,didnt see this thread until now.....

Why I own and Ride a Trike huh????

Grew up Riding Trikes....There weren't Quads yet:laugh:

I can Buy a Trike Cheaper than ANY New or Used Quad and still make it go anywhere a Quad can go(So Far...LOL)

I dont need the false sense of security that the Extra Weight and Wheel gives todays Quad Riders... Anyone can Ride a Quad..

Bottom Line....

QUADS ARE FOR PUSSIES:laugh:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By reddotshooter03
      So I got a old three wheeler, a 1986 Honda 350 atc, and it was sitting for a about 30 years. The first tging I did was clean the gas tank and now it looks brand new on the inside. Then I got new spark plugs and cleaned out the carb so it looks brand new. And now it won’t start. So does anyone have a answer as to what I should clean next. It has ran when I bump started it and then it just died, I have tried to mess with the air fuel mixture but that doesn’t seem to help at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By ATVNetwork
      atvs Half moto, half wheeler, all fun
      If you walk into Klinger Powersports in Walton, New York a certain Kawasaki 450 might catch your eye. View the full article
    • By quadcrazy
      (This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)
      THE TRIKE IS BLACK METALLIC AND HAS THE CHAMPION TRIKE KIT. IT HAS A HONDA EXTENDED WARRANTY THAT LASTS UNTIL 4-2014. THE TRIKE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ONLY 28,600 ORIGINAL MILES. IT HAS BEEN GARAGE KEPT AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED. TO MY KNOWLEDGE, T...
      More...
    • By quadcrazy
      (This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)
      PRICE = $10,750 US = 2008 Honda Goldwing California Sidecar Trike with 24K miles. This is a nice trike with a NEW trike kit, low miles. CSC has a trike warranty of 3 yrs, 50k miles so you can ride for as long as you like!! It has all the options you need ...
      More...
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By chewylv
      I just finished my TPC build so here are a few pics. I tried to replicate my 86 Honda 350X.
    • By Stoopidbot1
      Project Three - ATV On Demand::Video Member View
      I stumbled across this on another site. Thought you guys might enjoy it.
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by yamahabansheeboy.
      Description of Video: just watch
      Video Tags: cool trike
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=121584095972
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by mywifeknowseverythin.
      Description of Video: Haspin In. Trike Fest 06......Just a Short Clip of my Cronies doing what they do Best....
      Video Tags: Trike
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=117439101749