Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

dee004

Just saying Hi

Hey all. I'm Don from Ontario and just signed up on the forum. Bought my first ATV a few years back to pull a kart in the pits but found I use it a lot more for now Ice fishing than I ever did at the track lol. Cheers all.

Yes she's a little brisk lately lol. Will post some fishing pics soon. Cheers

• Like 1

Hi Don, I'm new here too. We are finally out of the -35 temp / -55 windchill and today was +35.  Glad it warmed up some but really is hurting the snowmobile trails at this temp.  This is why I finally just got an ATV.  Snowmobiling was been pretty bad for the past four years and need something to play / ride on winter has not been great.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Curtis01
      OK, sooo  I finally did the old skid plate and screen removal to clean out my oil sump during an oil change...  This bike only has a couple thousand miles on it.  Runs like a top still...  Very few issues over the years after buying it used.
      But boy I wasn't expecting to see this!  Piece of a circlip, stuck up in the screen, and a another shard of metal and maybe a piece of gasket material.  Nothing in the oil but that...  Pristine otherwise, and still runs like a top.  Always has.
      Soooo, is it a wrist pin clip?  That's the only thing I can think of like this that could end up in there.  But definitely wanted to throw it out to guys that have seen the innerds of these more than I have.
      The valves on this thing are still within the factory spec even.  Been a really good lil workhorse...
      Any other ideas?

• By billyz57
      New to Quadcrazy, Has any Yamaha owners had similar issue?
      1987 Yamaha YFM 350 Starts on Pull, but just spins on starter, and won't start.
    • By Belmontie
      Hi all, bike does start with the electric start mostly, but the battery was weak and wouldnt start it the other day so went to use the pull start, to say its hard is an understatement first of all you gotta do a little jiggling about til it catches then pulling it takes some effort now i know im not the strongest fella in the world but this is so much harder than it should be. 
      It does start of the pull just to get the engine to initailly turn is so hard any ideas why its happening or how to fix this,
      Thanks

• By Airborne
      Not much of a hunter anymore  after getting out of the service i sort of look at things differently, i have plenty of arms for home defense but hunting just looks different for me .  Few years back i started fly fishing and i became obsessed lol , my wife bought me a fly tying kit and it became my obsession, love tying flys , i have a room dedicated tomthis sole purpose , i fish rivers only , usually in the Roscoe ,ny area as well as the esopus river , if anybody doesnt tie their own flys and would like some for spring let me know , ill probably tie up a few hundred over the next few cold months over the winter. 
    • By Airborne
      Hey guys been member for awhile and love this group ,kind of lost contact with social media ,i have been so busy working my property and just Racing the calender while winter is creeping in , i even slacked off Fly fishing this season , 
      As we know winter sets in and time becomes available lol, i have plenty of silly “ Quad stories to share as well as just missing the guys here great group , looking forward to winter break and tying some flys lol.