Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Memorable Crashes

While riding a 1985 Honda ATC 200S in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey I had my most memorable crash.  This was over thirty years ago and no injury happened to my trike, me or my buddy Joe.  I was hammering the gas to try to keep up with Joe's faster 1986 Honda ATC 250SX when out of nowhere he stopped.  His brake light wasn't working so by the time I realised he was stopped it was too late.  I lined up my front wheel to his right rear wheel and SMACK!  I flew over the bars and Joe's right shoulder.  I did a flip landing flat on my back in soft sand.  While I flipped over Joe he looked over his left shoulder and missed the whole thing.  We laughed it off and kept riding.  Add your stories here please.  p.s. Admin - If this topic was already posted please move it to the appropriate post.  

By George Henry, in General ATV Discussion

• 1 reply
    • ATV & Quad DESTROYED - Fails and Crashes 2017

This is some crazy shit and some of these people should be wearing helmets. Some of the footage is crazy, watch with caution. There are ATV flips, crashes and I'm sure many ATV injuries!  

By quadmaniac, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 0 replies
    • More Emojis Added!

We've added more emojis from http://emojione.com/, you'll see them when clicking on the smiley face in the editor box. 🚓🗽📲🚸🇺🇸🍻     We left our existing ones and you can look under categories and use search.  

By Admin, in Announcements/Support

• 2 replies
    • NEW: Top Member Stats Added!

Top Member Stats Added! We added a new section that shows the top members in certain areas, when it comes to the features and areas of this community. I think you will find it interesting, and even more, if you are on it. Go to the BROWSE section, and there you will see the link for "TOP", all the way to the right. It's a long page, as we made it for the top 50 in each category. The categories that you will see are: Top Referrers - by using your referral link or new users adding your name at sign up Top Inviters - by using the INVITE section of the site Most Friends - who has the most friends in the community Top Users by Rating - Others can view your profile page and rate you Top Users by Profile Views - top viewed profile pages Top Forum Posters - top posters in the forums Most Comments Sent - who sends the most comments to other members Most Photos in Gallery - who has uploaded the most pics to their member gallery Most Activity by Points - * activity in the community * Activity points are earned based on participation in the forums, uploading pictures, videos, commenting, inviting others to our community, referrals, etc... We're testing this out and maybe in the future we'll get a contest going on this. This is a work in progress, please report any issues. Thanks!

By Admin, in Announcements/Support

• 18 replies
    • Insane Motorcycle Crashes Caught on Camera

Insane Motorcycle Crashes Caught on Camera Insane Motorcycle Crashes Caught on Camera

By trev0006, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content