Quantcast

1995 Suzuki 300 King Quad mufflers who got what?

Mudrecon

• Ajmboy changed the title to 1995 Suzuki 300 King Quad mufflers who got what?
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought the Kimpex exhaust for mine. Found it on ebay for $180 brand new. Don't know if they still make them. I had a soup can on mine for a LONG time. haha, finally cut the spark arrestor off but it was too loud. Ended up using it on my Quadrunner 250 with a plate welded over the hole and a piece of 1" pipe welded to the center. Works well!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      I have a 97 Yamaha Timberwolf and it is beyond loud, is there any good options to silence them or at least make them bare able to drive. I know it has a crack in the exhaust pipe, but even with that fixed its still loud. 
    • By mga
      I have to replace all 4, how much is involved?  Will they slide out of the front yoke? Or, do the boots just slide over the wheel end?

• By BOHUNTER
      Hi  all, I have just come into possession of a 85 lt230 shaft drive but I cannot find any clutch adjuster on it anywhere....
      Can someone help me out here or do I have to replace the clutch...
      Tia
    • By Indiana-George
      I'm new to the mechanics of riding. I've ridden quads and love it, but I've never really owned one of my own. I bought this quad in pretty rough shape and have been slowly restoring it. I'm almost ready to kick it over, but I'm doing a little research before i add fluids. I'm wondering what kind of oil i should use. I know the specs call for 10w40, but with the age and brand of my quad I'm curious to hear an experienced opinion. And since I'm just getting started with this forum, I don't have access to the service manuals yet. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated! Thanks and happy riding!
    • By Taksist
      I am desperately searching for a rear propeller shaft (main drive shaft) for a Vitacci EFI 650 / YL650UTV-1. The dealership I bought it from saw me coming - it's been nothing but a headache! I need to replace the entire shaft but *cannot* track one down! Consequently, if anyone has some tips on reforming a deformed yoke (the part that holds the u-joint), I'm all ears!
      I can give you pics as well as the whole story of how it happened, but since this is my first post, I figured I'd err on the side of less content initially.