Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I know we are Speckled all over the map Like Freckles on Stupidbots ARSE( I hear if you connect them it Resembles a Portrait of BuckBilly!!):laugh:......But if we were to plan a Ride....FOR THE WHOLE SITE....Where would its Central location...????....

If I were to Drive 12 Hours East.....That would Put me Somewhere in UTAH

16 Hours would put me in Denver CO.....

This is just all Based on Mapquest.....Im sure Actual Driving will Vary Esp. Pulling a Trailer....But you get my Idea.....

I would definitly be down,What kind of riding would everyone want to do. Colorado has a wide variety of trails. We have dunes, nothing like the left coast but they are fun. We have amazing trails that run through beautiful Rocky mountain forest. We even have high desert riding.

And I have no freckels, you're thinking of Trailbalzers acne.:laugh:

HELLO!!!!! HELLO!!!!!! ANYONE HOME!!!

So I guess I'm no one!?

Come on guys speak up. Let's all have some fun!

I would like to find out who is willing to travel say 7-8 or maybe even 10 hrs to a Central Location for all of us....Then plan a Ride around everyone that is willing to do this....My only problem is is that Im Set up for SAND!!!!!

Im hoping for SAND!!!!!!

If not.....I have other Things at my Disposal.....

Ummmm.....1984 ATC70:laugh:

I could break down and Ride the Wifes Quad....That would TOTALLY be a Tragity....I dont know if any of you know this or not....But I have NEVER really Ridden a Quad....100 Yards to the Bath room once or twice and that was it....:laugh:

I'm almost as far from CO as Scott is.I'd say a mid point would probably be Missouri or Oklahoma.Even still;that'd be a 8-12 hr drive for me.I'm in west central IN.When are you thinking about having this get-together?

wow....lil daisy and i would have one heck of a drive being from NY.....don't think I could make Colorado.....maybe plan an east coast ride and west coast ride????

SandWizards Racing? cool! those guys always come over to our annual race at Bend. the JokerPokerRun. I'm a member of COMAC, the sponsors. I always try and talk with our buddies from the wet side of the mountains. We've probably met... small world!

SandWizards Racing? cool! those guys always come over to our annual race at Bend. the JokerPokerRun. I'm a member of COMAC, the sponsors. I always try and talk with our buddies from the wet side of the mountains. We've probably met... small world!

Welcome to the Site!!!!!!! I AM one of THOSE GUYS:laugh: However,,,,Ive never been to your Event!! Were you at the Winchester Bay Clean up a few weeks ago????? Got lots of trash off the Beach.....I will be back there for our Annual Trike Rampage June 9-16th....Come on over and Hang and Roost with us:biggrin: We are Raffling off an 86 Tri-Z 250 too.....NICE!!!!!

High Wheelies!!

:frown::aargh:

i couldnt do anything untill like. next summer.

thats when me and my friend get our licenses.

:cry:

EDIT:

BTW dont think i diddnt see that comment about my arse.

i rele dont know if it has freckles.

i havent got the time/flexability to look.

so HA.

:laugh:

The Little Sahara Sand Dunes in Oklahoma is about 30 Hrs from me....Probably wont happen.....Might have to be a East Coast , West Coast thing,,,,You Measly Middle of the Road People will just have to Flip a Coin!!! LOL!!!!

As far as when.....I guess that would depend on the State and Riding Season....:wink:

Winchester Bay is too expensive from here, plus all I have right now for 3 wheelers is a 81 atc110, nearly complete, and a 69 atc90 in factory green! was in a barn in prineville... lots of work to do to it......it'll have to be red now of course... one of these days we'll make it over, after I knock off a gas station perhaps hahaha.....:aargh: