Quantcast

I know we are Speckled all over the map Like Freckles on Stupidbots ARSE( I hear if you connect them it Resembles a Portrait of BuckBilly!!):laugh:......But if we were to plan a Ride....FOR THE WHOLE SITE....Where would its Central location...????....

If I were to Drive 12 Hours East.....That would Put me Somewhere in UTAH

16 Hours would put me in Denver CO.....

This is just all Based on Mapquest.....Im sure Actual Driving will Vary Esp. Pulling a Trailer....But you get my Idea.....

I would definitly be down,What kind of riding would everyone want to do. Colorado has a wide variety of trails. We have dunes, nothing like the left coast but they are fun. We have amazing trails that run through beautiful Rocky mountain forest. We even have high desert riding.

And I have no freckels, you're thinking of Trailbalzers acne.:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Im hoping for SAND!!!!!!

If not.....I have other Things at my Disposal.....

Ummmm.....1984 ATC70:laugh:

I could break down and Ride the Wifes Quad....That would TOTALLY be a Tragity....I dont know if any of you know this or not....But I have NEVER really Ridden a Quad....100 Yards to the Bath room once or twice and that was it....:laugh:

SandWizards Racing? cool! those guys always come over to our annual race at Bend. the JokerPokerRun. I'm a member of COMAC, the sponsors. I always try and talk with our buddies from the wet side of the mountains. We've probably met... small world!

SandWizards Racing? cool! those guys always come over to our annual race at Bend. the JokerPokerRun. I'm a member of COMAC, the sponsors. I always try and talk with our buddies from the wet side of the mountains. We've probably met... small world!

Welcome to the Site!!!!!!! I AM one of THOSE GUYS:laugh: However,,,,Ive never been to your Event!! Were you at the Winchester Bay Clean up a few weeks ago????? Got lots of trash off the Beach.....I will be back there for our Annual Trike Rampage June 9-16th....Come on over and Hang and Roost with us:biggrin: We are Raffling off an 86 Tri-Z 250 too.....NICE!!!!!

High Wheelies!!

Winchester Bay is too expensive from here, plus all I have right now for 3 wheelers is a 81 atc110, nearly complete, and a 69 atc90 in factory green! was in a barn in prineville... lots of work to do to it......it'll have to be red now of course... one of these days we'll make it over, after I knock off a gas station perhaps hahaha.....:aargh:

Winchester Bay is too expensive from here, plus all I have right now for 3 wheelers is a 81 atc110, nearly complete, and a 69 atc90 in factory green! was in a barn in prineville... lots of work to do to it......it'll have to be red now of course... one of these days we'll make it over, after I knock off a gas station perhaps hahaha.....:aargh:

What do you mean Whinchester is Too Expensive??????

You dont need a Trike to attend.......Everything ATV realated is Welcome....Its just the 1 time a yr that all the Trikers come from all over the US. to Meet.....

Hope to see ya.....

If you do show up....Im will be at Discovery Pt. Resort Sp. 32 from June 8th. to the 12th....Then I will be at Half Moon Bay Campground just down the Street in Group Spot D from the 12th to the 16th......:wink: