Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

THE QUAD IS DONE ...4 now...haha it was dark when we finished so not the best pics...we will get better ones tomorrow...

warrior_61_.jpg

warrior_63_.jpg

warrior_9_1.jpg

warrior_60_.jpg

warrior2.jpg

warrior_58_.jpg

Fabbed the indicator lights into the gas tank cover...

warrior_55_.jpg

warrior_52_.jpg

warrior_8_1.jpg

warrior_1_2.jpg

Polished them up after takin the paint off...

warrior_48_.jpg

Zac fabbed the clutch perch to remove e brake...

warrior_47_.jpg

My nerfs

warrior_43_.jpg

warrior_39_.jpg

Polished the crappy paint off the FMF logo on the pipe....loos good now ...

warrior_35_.jpg

warrior_34_.jpg

We costumized this on the computer for my logo...had to make it a lil girly...THANKS CASEY AT TRUCK AND AUTOWARES FOR PRINTING THEM!!! :thumbsup

warrior_26_.jpg

warrior_23_.jpg

My shock resevoir pimped out ...

warrior_22_.jpg

New CDI, and new relays....

warrior_19_.jpg

Hes beautiful.....

warrior_16_.jpg

warrior_10_1.jpg

wowzers girlieeeeeeee! i LOVE it. the Yamaha logo is awesome!!!!!! you should be proud...have you gotten to ride it yet???? i'd be sooo ready to get out there...make sure you post pictures of her first trip since the re--do :)

It's been ridden around the yard and up and down the street a few times. It'll be dirty tonight unfortunately heh.

Got some regular Razrs for the back tires, rode a lil with them and LOVE EM!! Cant wait to get some fore the front now. My carburator SUCKS!!! The pilot jet is broken and cant be removed. Im runnin rich and drippin gas out the over flow like crzy. SOOO we ordered on ebay a carb from a DRZ400 and we are gonna mod it to fit my quad. I guess its almost the same carb as the raptor 350. From what i understand. So thats on its way...cant wait to get it in the quad :o) Will get pics soon of its new shoes :o)

Got some regular Razrs for the back tires, rode a lil with them and LOVE EM!! Cant wait to get some fore the front now. My carburator SUCKS!!! The pilot jet is broken and cant be removed. Im runnin rich and drippin gas out the over flow like crzy. SOOO we ordered on ebay a carb from a DRZ400 and we are gonna mod it to fit my quad. I guess its almost the same carb as the raptor 350. From what i understand. So thats on its way...cant wait to get it in the quad :o) Will get pics soon of its new shoes :o)

i am looking into getting some razrs for the blaster. just wondering, are they expensive??? also, was the carb like that when you got it and you just didnt notice it or did it just start doing that?

i am looking into getting some razrs for the blaster. just wondering, are they expensive??? also, was the carb like that when you got it and you just didnt notice it or did it just start doing that?

You want the Razr2. That is the thicker tire.

You want the Razr2. That is the thicker tire.

where can you find them for really cheap??? and how cheap can they go?

Regular Razr's come in 4 ply or 6 ply. IDK if there cheaper than Razr 2s. I've had the 4 ply Razrs for almost 2 years now and am very happy with them They're wearing really well. Try Rockymountainatv.com. They have good prices on tires.

Regular Razr's come in 4 ply or 6 ply. IDK if there cheaper than Razr 2s. I've had the 4 ply Razrs for almost 2 years now and am very happy with them They're wearing really well. Try Rockymountainatv.com. They have good prices on tires.

i know rocky mountain has pretty low prices, but i was just wondering if there is any lower prices, probably not. and what would be better for mx races?? i am looking at bringing the blaster to NH. plus, WELCOME TO THE SITE:wink:

I found that rocky mountain atv had the cheapest tires. I got 6 ply regular razrs for 70 dollars a peice shipped. 4 ply is slightly cheaper. These tires work good for hard packer and loose sand/dirt. I got the 6 ply because we ride along the railroad beds to get to some trails so i wanted a thicker tire.

As for my carb yeah the idiot that had my quad before me stripped the pilot jet screw so cant get it out. My quad runs rich dont even have to choke on start up. Drips gas like crazy, so i cant wait to get the new carb in and see how he runs :o)

I found that rocky mountain atv had the cheapest tires. I got 6 ply regular razrs for 70 dollars a peice shipped. 4 ply is slightly cheaper. These tires work good for hard packer and loose sand/dirt. I got the 6 ply because we ride along the railroad beds to get to some trails so i wanted a thicker tire.

As for my carb yeah the idiot that had my quad before me stripped the pilot jet screw so cant get it out. My quad runs rich dont even have to choke on start up. Drips gas like crazy, so i cant wait to get the new carb in and see how he runs :o)

ok once i get some money ill check it out. did you get the front and back or just the back?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Frank Angerano
      So with this mess going on outside and the stay at home thing happening i wanted to ask who's getting what done around there house, apartment and property or toys? 
        I honestly cannot believe what my wife and i have accomplished over the last few weeks.   Unfortunately we have worked ourselves out of work!!!    I have to give all the credit to my daughter for the below listed work. She came to me a few weeks back and said daddy since we are stuck in the house can we do my room over.    I was in a keep away from everyone hunker down and lets just get through this Coronavirus mess.  She changed the entire direction of our mood and how we would push through this.    I have painted all the kids rooms and did a make over per say for each of there rooms. While the painting shit was out i decided to continue and paint the moldings over with one coat of semi gloss in the entire house.    After that we decided to tear the closets and drawers apart and sort out all clothing, donate what we are not keeping etc.  I picked up a couple of shoe racks to organize my sneaker collection from BJ's $20 bucks for a 3 tier rack.    Cleaned every nook and cranny of the house, windows, walls, radiators, ceiling fans you name it including pulling the furniture out and getting behind everything! (Scary back there) lol.   Shit we even did the inside of the oven with easy off!  That stuff is no joke btw..... I assure you we are clean people but after pulling the furniture out and the oven and refrigerator i have to say we need to do better with that shit.     We decided to go  to the back yard and see what we could do. I went ahead and painted the foundation walls, added mulch and set the furniture up, bbq included.  I added some cool light stringers across the yard as well from Amazon.      We are looking at what to do in the front of the house next.     We made a list and tackle a little each day, Saturday and Sunday are big task days. Im still working so afternoon tasks are maybe an hour or two each day.   We have been very productive to say the least.  I feel like this is the perfect time to make the best of a bad situation and it keeps our mind off of the shit going on in the world while we work.     This may sound like a lot but making a list and tackling realistic goals at the end of each day works well. Plus a lot of 🍺  and 🍷!!!!! The kids have been helping out big time and we try to keep it fun.    We hopefully will never have the chance to do this again but i was wondering who's doing what if anything at all.  Our regards go out to anyone that have been affected by this virus weather it be family or friends.    I recommend making early trips to Home Depot and BJ's and the grocery stores to stay away from crowds and lines, its a ghost town early in the morning.      Believe  it or not that Suzuki Eiger is fixed but still needs to be put back together and here i am on Quadcrazy asking who's doing what around the house but the Suzuki can wait for a little while. 
        Keep ya head up and stay motivated!!!!      
    • By Steven Urban
      First time using this forum.  Owned a Kawasaki dirt bike once, had no issues.  But I picked up this 4 wheeler at an auction.  They stated it ran, but only needed a battery.  Well I do not believe that was all true.

Some pictures are attached.  Not sure why, but the whole air filter stuff was removed.  They had some small thing inserted as a make shift air filter.

I purchased a battery to try this all out.  Waiting to return it and get the proper size, as it was too big for the battery box.  But here is my issue I had while the battery was connected.

1 - The lights on the steering column did not come on.  Not sure if they work or not.

2 - The starter solenoid seems to be bad.  I have a new one on order. 

3 - In the pick, there is another rusted part.  Not sure what that part is or what it is used for.

4 - What is the 12v rectifier?  square bodied part.

So when I hooked the battery up.  Pushing the start button did nothing.  Pulling the cord to try and pull start, it turned, but would never fire.  I have put in a new spark plug as well, it looked worn out.  With electric start, I crossed over the posts on the start solenoid, it turned over, but would never fire and start.

I have read a few other threads and it stated something about needed the neutral light on.  SOmething about a kill switch.

Any help would be appreciated.

• By Rigo Mena
      I have a Kawasaki bayou 220 that won’t start I don’t know if it has something to do with the electrical wires but when I put the screwdriver on both bolts of the relay it wants to crank but can’t and there’s a missing piece I think it’s another relay that has 6 wires going into it
    • By Rich1028
      Leota Quad Trails
      4-5-20

• Similar Tagged Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused:
    • By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By Bwdeaton
      I recently picked up a king quad 700 that doesn't run in the hopes of getting it running by spring. It had been previously taken apart some and a few pieces are missing in the engine, but the frame is complete and in good condition. The motor will need a piston, rings, cylinder, cams, and a few misc parts that are missing. Also the cases will need to be split to remove the pieces of piston that are in the crankcase. The piston blew up at high rpm and did a number on the cylinder so I'm trying to find out if it would be worth rebuilding this motor it buying another engine to swap in. There may be more damage to this engine that I can see so I was wondering how bad the insides of it could be considering it destroyed the piston. I have found a motor for 1200 plus 200 shipping, the only problem is I don't have that much now and I would have to save up a while before being able to afford it. Any suggestions appreciated.
    • By superdude811
      Can you put tracks on manual atvs? would it be effective? is 280cc enough to even move them? thoughts/suggestions?