Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ramps  down  low  retracted are  just asking for them  to  get snagged off road and destroyed.  Nope ,  not  for  me  or anyone else  going off highways.  I'll  use my regular  ramp  or my trailer.

Edited by davefrombc

Plus, they are like $1200. For a smooth hundo I have tri fold aluminum ramps that are 10 years old and fit any truck or trailer. While that's a neat product it may be a case of just because you can make it doesnt mean you should. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.