Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 17Slick
      New to Atv any help will be appreciated to identify as i need to order some parts such as starter clutch as starter is not engaging pull start works fine.and need to throw some rings in as very smokey. 
      I believe it's a 85 model .unfortunately no tag left on the frame.
      Bike only has front suspension no rear suspension on this model.
      Just 2wd , no high or low ,reverse lever postion on rightside case. Has full rack front and back .
      Have been trying to locate a workshop manual but no luck any help will be appreciated .
      Regards
      Paul
      Tasmania 

• By mbLT250EF
      Hello all, I just got and old and in pretty bad shape Suzuki 1985 lt250ef or eef ?? would like to get a free manual or info on how to try to get it started or at least see if it will start.... Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Mike
    • By Curtis01
      OK, sooo  I finally did the old skid plate and screen removal to clean out my oil sump during an oil change...  This bike only has a couple thousand miles on it.  Runs like a top still...  Very few issues over the years after buying it used.
      But boy I wasn't expecting to see this!  Piece of a circlip, stuck up in the screen, and a another shard of metal and maybe a piece of gasket material.  Nothing in the oil but that...  Pristine otherwise, and still runs like a top.  Always has.
      Soooo, is it a wrist pin clip?  That's the only thing I can think of like this that could end up in there.  But definitely wanted to throw it out to guys that have seen the innerds of these more than I have.
      The valves on this thing are still within the factory spec even.  Been a really good lil workhorse...
      Any other ideas?

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By r97f1504x4
      Looking for some ramps and this manufacturer seems to stand behind their product with 5 year warranty. I was looking at PP2755P 89"  1,500 lbs. or they have PP2755-9P 9' 1,200 lbs.  I'd like longer ramps but dry weight of wheeler is 808 lbs so with me on it, fuel, etc. could be 1,100 lbs. then loading into 2015 F-250.   I'm new to this so looking to hear if 7.5 ft ramps are long enough / these or other models? I've noticed Quadboss looks a lot like some of the Yutrax... I know it is a lot of opinions but I'm hoping to hear from others that have been through this and can help guide.