Quantcast

China virus

9 minutes ago, Mech said:

Desperate guy !

Don't you have snow to shovel or something ?

Hey look... over there.

It's Freedom. .You could talk to him.

Nope, no snow.  We took our snow vaccine.  It works great!  We have zero cases of snow!

And just because I quoted you doesn't mean I'm talking to you.  Pointing my finger and LMAO is more like it.

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, Mech said:

If your theory Randy, that vaccines do nothing, and masks do nothing, is right, then how do you account for NZ's success in controlling the spread of this disease ?

Behold:  Success!

Doubled the last record high in a few days.

248932582_nzdcases4.thumb.jpg.d325ea5979b04f42a7cd1019c28ff53b.jpg

The rest of the world is over it and moving on while New Zealand is inundated.  Must be the fault of the 4% unvaccinated LOL

More likely all the lockdowns just pushed the inevitable into the future.

Everyone is going to get it, vaccinated or not, and all the precautions are just kicking the can down the road and causing more suffering along the way.

Rise in Non-Covid-19 Deaths Hits Life Insurers

Industry executives and actuaries believe many of these other fatalities are tied to delays in medical care as a result of lockdowns in 2020  https://www.wsj.com/articles/rise-in-non-covid-19-deaths-hits-life-insurers-11645576252

Some insurers see continued high levels of these deaths for some time, even if Covid-19 deaths decline this year.

In earnings calls for the past two quarters, Globe Life Inc., GL -3.03% Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., HIG -2.78% Primerica Inc. PRI -0.56% and Reinsurance Group of America Inc. RGA -2.80% were among insurers noting higher non-Covid-19 deaths, compared with pre-pandemic baselines.

So all the governments and Karens caused more death than if no one did anything.

• Like 1

Holy cow!

I didn't know NZ had plans to visit the moon lol

1927906394_nzdcases5.thumb.jpg.00c246c33d32266904a4278299d7abcf.jpg

Tripled the last record high.

The start of the pandemic has been reduced to a few barely discernible dots.

For reference:

90136603_nzdcases2.thumb.jpg.4b6802ad5718616840933711fd30808f.jpg

In other news:

The New Zealand High Court has upheld a challenge to a vaccine mandate for Police and Defense Force staff, stating that it was not a “demonstrably justified” breach of the Bill of Rights.   https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-zealand-high-court-vaccine-mandate-not-demonstrably-justified-breach-of-rights_4301646.html

Smart judge.  No sense in violating the Bill of Rights over a vaccine that obviously doesn't work.

• Like 1

Success!

1984556900_nzdcases6.thumb.jpg.d033753beb2dd44a984875960ad333a0.jpg

Anyone wanna place bets on when it will end lol

Democrats are desperate to distance themselves from their covid nonsense because they know they are going to be absolutely slaughtered in the election.

They're hoping the war will make everyone forget.

They should be thanking Putin for curing covid LOL

• Like 2

Wow that sure aged well with fear mongering morally righteous ombc dude. Now their is proof big pharma suppressed cure and so far with a partial release of info from the fax manu. That the experimental jab changes dna in the liver. I never believed it to begin with. Cause of death was falsified and induced comas and ventilators were a prescribed death sentence when infected with the CHINA virus

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mymint87 said:

Now their is proof big pharma suppressed cure

There has never been money in curing people.

I was watching a video about antibiotic resistant bacteria and learned that no pharmaceutical company researches antibiotics anymore because there is no money in it.  Instead they focus on drugs like statins that don't cure anything, but make people life-long customers.

Around 36:00 here:

Thinking pharma wants you healthy is like thinking the military complex wants peace.

I also learned the FDA does not test drugs.  Instead they rely on the manufacturer's word.

The Ketek drug is a good example.  The manufacturer made up some of the trials that were submitted to FDA and got busted.  People went to prison.  FDA approved the drug anyway.

Why have an FDA if they don't verify anything?

Awesome video:

Sure enough, it's true:

FDA does not develop or test products before approving them. Instead, FDA experts review the results of laboratory, animal, and human clinical testing done by manufacturers.  https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/it-really-fda-approved

So even if FDA approves a vaccine, it means nothing.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

And you thought the FDA carried out the clinical trials ?

I think that explains it all.

It's far more telling that you consider it odd that a regulator doesn't function in any such capacity and instead is beholden to the word of a profit-centered conglomerate with billions at its disposal.  Lots of sheep in NZ.

The fact that pharmaceutical companies have no interest in pursuing antibiotics says it all.  Instead they produce the next class action lawsuit to settle for a fraction of the profits.

What happened in your life to make you so damn miserable ?

You can tell me, I've had my hard time, I'll understand.. I've probably got more reason than you to feel disgruntled with the world, but I don't.

You should get over whatever it is that's eating you... It does you no good you know.. to be miserable.. not even if you like the feeling of it.. It'll kill you in the end.

Edited by Mech

You're hallucinating.  The only evidence you have is my anger in context of the topic of this thread.  You extrapolate that I'm angry in every context and miserable in general which says more about you than me.

Indeed you stated a few weeks ago that antivaxers are perceived to be "attacking" in your experience.  Then you beat into my head that reality is perception.

The anger you perceive in me comes from your head.

Why are we talking about me anyway?  The topic is the china virus.

The gist of an ad hominem is to divert from the topic to the person.  Since you're obviously not seeking friendship I don't know why else I would be a topic.

Yes, I'd like to know what is interesting about it too.  Open up a discussion.  I usually don't care much for Charlie Kirk, but I can tolerate him if he's making a good point.

Not to change the subject but....

New York Times is perplexed at why masks and distancing haven't made any difference:

221567548_nytcases.thumb.jpg.68f51f6eca4080aab7c14a536048622b.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/09/briefing/covid-precautions-red-blue-states.html

NYT very nearly made a profound discovery.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      A woman, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror and says to her husband, "I look horrible, I feel fat and ugly. Pay me a compliment".
      The husband replies, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect".
      He never heard the shot............
      But wait, there's more......
      Mildred, 93, was despondent over the recent death of her
      husband Earl, so she decided to just kill herself and join
      him in death.
      Thinking it would be best to get it over with quickly, she
      took out Earl's old army pistol and made the decision to
      shoot herself in the heart since it was so badly broken in
      the first place.
      Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a
      vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her
      doctor's office to learn her heart's exact location.
      Since you're a woman," the doctor said, "your heart is
      just below your left breast. Why do you ask?"
      Mildred hung-up without answering. Later that night
      Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot
      wound to her knee.
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST
      She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
      Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
      Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week..
      Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
      And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.
      Keep reading-they get better!!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      WOMEN'S REVENGE
      'Cash, check or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
      As she fumbled for her wallet , I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
      'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked.
      'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with me,
      And I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally.'
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
      (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
      I know I'm not going to understand women.
      I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
      Pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,
      And still be afraid of a spider.
      MARRIAGE SEMINAR
      While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication,
      Joe and his wife Ann listened to the instructor,
      'It is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes and dislikes..'
      He addressed the man,
      'Can you name your wife's favorite flower?'
      Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, 'It's Pillsbury, isn't it?
      CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS
      A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles..
      The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
      He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife...
      She directs him down the correct aisle.
      A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
      She says, confused, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?
      He answers, 'You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store
      To get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco
      And some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper.
      So, I figure if I have to roll my own . So does she.
      (I figure this guy is the one on the milk carton!)
      WIFE VS. HUSBAND
      A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
      An earlier discussion had led to an argument and
      Neither of them wanted to concede their position.
      As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,
      The husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'
      'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'
      WORDS
      A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...
      30,000 to a man's 15,000.
      The wife replied, 'The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men..
      The husband then turned to his wife and asked, 'What?'
      CREATION
      A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be
      So stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.
      'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.
      God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
      God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you !
      WHO DOES WHAT
      A man and his wife were having an argument about who
      Should brew the coffee each morning.
      The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first,
      And then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee..
      The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and
      You should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'
      Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'
      Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'
      So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says 'HEBREWS'
      The Silent Treatment
      A man and his wife were having some problems at home
      And were giving each other the silent treatment.
      Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him
      At 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.
      Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper,
      'Please wake me at 5:00 AM.' He left it where he knew she would find it.
      The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.
      Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him,
      when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.
      The paper said, 'It is 5:00 AM. Wake up.'
      Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.
      God may have created man before woman,
      but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece
    • By Alaskasunrise
      Hi everyone! I used to ride dirtbikes when I was a kid, even though I had alot of problems with my right leg. In 2004, after a bone infection in my knee, my right leg had to be amputated. I thought I would never ride off road again. After a friend convinced me to try an ATV, I was hooked! Soon after I was the proud owner of a Grizzly 700. I love getting out on the trails again! Hope to talk to you soon.
      Take care, A.S.
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      I am a journalist and am always looking for great stories about women and ATVing ... so if you any of you have any great story ideas or concerns that should be addressed in the media ... let me know :-) Have an awesome day!