Quantcast

China virus

1 hour ago, Mech said:

The Epoch Times diligently sources everything and doesn't distort or spin on behalf of the government, unlike mainstream news sites which are propaganda arms of the fascist state.

BitChute doesn't censor.  Anyone is free to post their views, much like QuadCrazy.  The propagandists hate that.

7 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Looks like it got more complicated.

Canadian 'Freedom Convoy': TD Bank freezes accounts with $1.1M for trucker protest  https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/canadian-freedom-convoy-td-bank-freezes-accounts-with-1-1m-for-trucker-protest

The move, according to the statement, came after TD applied to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice this week about taking funds sent through bank transfers and GoFundMe and giving them to the intended recipients or returning them to the donors "who have requested refunds but whose entitlement to a refund cannot be determined by TD.

The spokesperson said TD is unsure of where the GoFundMe payment originated."

Looks like they're using AML laws to tie-up steal the funds.

TD (Totalitarian Dictators) has also decided clients shall not buy crypto with their own money because telling people what they can and cannot do with their money is what a private bank is all about.

32 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

LOL   JR   you don't have a clue on how  our system works , either governmental  or  our  banking / monetary system, 

You just can't stick to a topic can you.  Always you attack the person rather than the substance.

Why not instead of calling me stupid you point out exactly what is wrong with what I said?  Because you can't?

32 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

but go  ahead , enjoy your delusions and have fun with Fox"news" ,  Epochtimes and  Newsmax.  None of them are credible  news sources in the real world..

Because they disagree with government propaganda?

John Barry wrote the book The Great Influenza and in his speech to FEMA he advised the most important thing to remember when managing a pandemic is DO NOT LIE TO THE PEOPLE!

Such a simple thing, but they couldn't resist lying about everything and now they've lost the trust of the people.

FIMfLxpXMAgpgIs.jpg.23399809b514ed1d3f5522c1634de457.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JustRandy said:

Because they disagree with government propaganda?

And because they don't agree with the left leaning naratives that aim to destroy the country. There is a reason those shows have higher ratings, its because more people can relate and more people prefer to live in a free and safe society. Freedom will always win, a normal person who wants a good life will not voluntarily give up freedoms, safety, and opportunity. If you shovel down people's throats things like defund police and side with BLM violence, "allowable" crime, mandates, the normal/common person will say, wait...what? I believe its just gone too far during this pandemic. It needs to end, which is why I side with truckers and anyone else who wants to preserve their choices and freedoms, in any country. 

Back to the China Virus...glad to see these democrat governers removing mask mandates even if Grandpa Joe thinks its premature and so does CNN.

image.png.0a384beb7404da22e8561336ba245a00.png

Now we are going to see a trickle down effect like:

image.png.686fb5748ba4778e4bca52bc1fb2c8fe.png

Here's what's interesting...so if a Walmart employee got vaccinated and then boosted in September lets say...They should be good to take off that mask, right? But wait... let me count the months here... do they have to get a 4th booster in February after it starts to wane? I don't get it....and I think others don't as well. How many shots is everyone willing to take? 1, 2, 4, 8? What's your comfort zone? 

image.png.0feec14e6e237428af4e53f6903bbf35.png

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 2

Nice post man!

1 hour ago, quadmaniac said:

if a Walmart employee got vaccinated

As I was saying yesterday I know someone who works in the deli at Walmart and got sick 3 times in 1 month while wearing those silly masks.  She had a positive influenza A test, a positive covid test, and now she has a sore throat and chills again.  And went to work tonight!!!

Don't order from the deli is all I can say.

Her manager is also sick and presumably also went to work.

So how much does Walmart give a crap by sanctioning sick people working the deli?  Political theater is all they're about.

The vax doesn't do anything to stop transmission so why does it matter if anyone is vaccinated at Walmart?  Or for that matter why does it matter if anyone anywhere is vaccinated?

Joe Rogan is exposing the lies of corporate media which is why his ratings keep going up while CNN falls apart.

CEOs are resigning and selling their stock.  Democrats are stepping down.  Everyone knows what's coming.

As Micheal Rivero of WRH says "If anyone believes the corporate media, I have some of Saddam's WMD to sell you."

• Like 1

We all have our perspectives dont we Dave? I  think I had mentioned that neither of us will convince the other to see ours or us your perspective. I'm sorry that it has to resort to name calling and belittling when others disagree with a point of view. This has been an interesting read over the last couple of weeks.  I would wager a guess that lack of response to JR'S posts doesn't necessarily mean disagreement with him. I hope, sincerely, that you stay well and healthy and the same for us.

• Like 1

It seems like there are two strategies at play here.

There are those who trust experts because they don't have the time, inclination, or capability to decide for themselves and then there are those who try to learn so they can decide for themselves what is true.

Those who trust experts can't be reasoned with since they don't have the expertise to judge, which is why they rely on the experts in the first place.  The only way to change their mind is to change the mind of the expert in whom they trust.

The problem with trusting experts is no one can know who is an expert unless they themselves are an expert, so it's mostly blind faith.

The problem with learning and forming opinions is that a little knowledge is dangerous and wisdom usually comes only after lots of mistakes.  Their mind can't be changed by appealing to experts, but only by pointing out something that they find sensible or suffering the consequences of their own mistakes.

The two will never get along since their fundamental philosophies of life are polar opposite.

I suspect that most people here would be the sort to learn to fix their own stuff rather than hiring an expert.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, davefrombc said:

Enjoy your alternate universe you three.  I prefer the real one.

I respect that you think its an alternate universe, but your "real one" seems to be breaking at the seems and crumbling. What happens next is more and more people start waking up. Just look at the superbowl last night, Maybe 5% of people masking. People want freedom to do whatever they want. Once you take that away, you have problems. 

It's not an alternate universe to see that you take a vaccine that doesn't last but you only afford freedoms to those that take it....it's funky. It would be a different narrative if it was a "one and done" vaccine. Its not and that's the root of the problem. 

• Like 1

Good luck on your "freedom" to  ignore stop signs and traffic lights because they inconvenience you .. Good luck on your "freedom" to  walk into a strangers house uninvited . Good luck on your "freedom" to  walk into  a store ,  ignore all their rules, take what you want and walk  out without paying  because all those things inconvenience you..  You  have the "freedom"  to  risk your own  life by  ignoring all the pandemic limiting  rules,  but others also  have the "freedom" to  exclude you from their businesses  and homes if you refuse to  follow their  rules to enter there. 

Yes ,there are a lot of people who  support your warped ideas of what freedom is, but they are the vast minority,  highly visible,  but still a minority..  That minority is being mislead and influenced by  big  money with its own  agenda. You really  should  seek  out information on where the millions came from  that  ostensibly is to  support the "truckers" but is really  to  create the most chaos and disruption to  business  and government  on both sides of our  common border as possible.

You can  put up  very misleading videos like the  smoke through the mask  and  post  other stupidities all  you want  to try to  discredit  fact and the medical  community all  you want  but it doesn't  make them  wrong ..  I'm  sure you  would insist  doctors go  unmasked when  operating on you  or your family members because "masks don't work"

To  put freedoms  into a single sentence,  your "freedom" to  be an  idiot and risk  your own  life ends where it interferes with others "freedom" to  be  as safe as possible  from infection by a potentially deadly  virus that has claimed the lives of  far too  many.

As so  many  deniers  say ,  "wake up". Maybe  you'll  see just how badly the extremists  have mislead you.

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin, Xi and  Kim  are  pissing themselves laughing at what is going  on in the west.

29 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

Good luck on your "freedom" to  ignore stop signs and traffic lights because they inconvenience you .. Good luck on your "freedom" to  walk into a strangers house uninvited . Good luck on your "freedom" to  walk into  a store ,  ignore all their rules, take what you want and walk  out without paying  because all those things inconvenience you..  You  have the "freedom"  to  risk your own  life by  ignoring all the pandemic limiting  rules,  but others also  have the "freedom" to  exclude you from their businesses  and homes if you refuse to  follow their  rules to enter there. 

Yes ,there are a lot of people who  support your warped ideas of what freedom is, but they are the vast minority,  highly visible,  but still a minority..  That minority is being mislead and influenced by  big  money with its own  agenda. You really  should  seek  out information on where the millions came from  that  ostensibly is to  support the "truckers" but is really  to  create the most chaos and disruption to  business  and government  on both sides of our  common border as possible.

You can  put up  very misleading videos like the  smoke through the mask  and  post  other stupidities all  you want  to try to  discredit  fact and the medical  community all  you want  but it doesn't  make them  wrong ..  I'm  sure you  would insist  doctors go  unmasked when  operating on you  or your family members because "masks don't work"

To  put freedoms  into a single sentence,  your "freedom" to  be an  idiot and risk  your own  life ends where it interferes with others "freedom" to  be  as safe as possible  from infection by a potentially deadly  virus that has claimed the lives of  far too  many.

As so  many  deniers  say ,  "wake up". Maybe  you'll  see just how badly the extremists  have mislead you.

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin, Xi and  Kim  are  pissing themselves laughing at what is going  on in the west.

You can keep wearing your mask, conforming to whatever they say, while the rest of the world begins to move past all this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, davefrombc said:

Good luck on your "freedom" to  ignore stop signs and traffic lights because they inconvenience you

Traffic laws have decades of proven efficacy and no one even questions them.  Who argues that we should not have stop signs???

On the other hand masks have a century of research proving that they do not work.  Clot shots don't work either and lots of people are questioning them.

Furthermore, not only are masks an inconvenience and false sense of security, but they contribute to pneumonia and periodontal disease.

Moreover, clot shots are carcinogenic, which is super-inconvenient.

Your preventative measures have zero benefit and lots of risk which is nothing at all like stop signs.

Good luck on your "freedom" to  walk into  a store ,  ignore all their rules, take what you want and walk  out without paying  because all those things inconvenience you..

Never heard of Amazon Go?  Just walk in, take what you want, and walk out.  Payment is automatic so there is no inconvenience.

Yes ,there are a lot of people who  support your warped ideas of what freedom is, but they are the vast minority,  highly visible,  but still a minority.

And that "minority" is going to take control of the House, Senate, and Presidency.  Oh and have the Supreme Court.

Because of Karens like you.

Will you holler rigged elections because a "minority" won the entire government???

I'm  sure you  would insist  doctors go  unmasked when  operating on you  or your family members because "masks don't work"

Surgeons wear masks for the same reason electronic technicians wear masks: to keep from spitting on their work.  No one is dumb enough to think surgical masks stop viruses.

Your tired old arguments are super-lame.

No it doesn't.  People gave me the flu at least 30 times in my life.  Who is going to prison for that?

I know people who are sick and working at Walmart right now handling people's food.  I know of many times management made sick people work in food service.  No one ever gave a flip.

Obviously people have the right to unintentionally infect others because it's not possible to guarantee anyone's safety.  If I'm worried about it then I will take my own precautions.

People like you are the real disease because you take my rights in addition to making me sick.

If you want to be safe, then you wear your helmet, seat belt, masks, and take your vaccines, but don't tell me what to do.  You're free to take as many precautions as you want, but it's not my responsibility to keep you safe.

11 hours ago, JustRandy said:
On 2/14/2022 at 9:11 AM, davefrombc said:

Good luck on your "freedom" to  ignore stop signs and traffic lights because they inconvenience you

Good luck on your "freedom" to  walk into  a store ,  ignore all their rules, take what you want and walk  out without paying  because all those things inconvenience you..

Expand  

Yes ,there are a lot of people who  support your warped ideas of what freedom is, but they are the vast minority,  highly visible,  but still a minority.

Expand  

Expand  

Looks like Trudeau ordering bank accounts to be frozen is a pretty clear picture of how your system works.

Edited by Freedomflyer

LOL  the courts ordered them frozen when  presented evidence supporting the order.  Yes , our system  works  much to the dismay to  the  American extreme right which appears to   have been  among the  most big buck donors supporting the extremists here.   Enjoy your alternate universe where there is no rule of law  and everyone can do as they please with no regard to  the well being and safety of those they come into contact with.

5 hours ago, davefrombc said:

LOL  the courts ordered them frozen when  presented evidence supporting the order.  Yes , our system  works  much to the dismay to  the  American extreme right which appears to   have been  among the  most big buck donors supporting the extremists here.   Enjoy your alternate universe where there is no rule of law  and everyone can do as they please with no regard to  the well being and safety of those they come into contact with.

We can see you are extreme left

4 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Good grief! Sure is scary how violent those and destructive those truckers have been! Don't turn your back Dave, you could be next. Why you ask? Because you might have something that somebody that hasn't done an honest days work in their life doesn't have and Trudeau might figure they need it worse than you do.

You got that right!

Been on some other forums and sure is a breath of fresh air to see some other Canadians that have a healthy perspective of the situation going on there, of course I'm sure they are of the teeny tiny nut job right wing minority ya'all are talking about.  Seems they are part of the same alternate universe!!!!! Hmmmmm.... imagine that!

Funny how in Dave's alternate universe the minority is larger than the majority.

Truckers are starting a working-class revolution — and the left hates it

So we’re finally seeing a genuine, bottom-up, working-class revolution. In Canada, and increasingly in the United States, truckers and others are refusing to follow government orders, telling the powerful that, in a popular lefty formulation, if there’s no justice, there’s no peace.

Naturally, the left hates it.

For more than a century, lefties have talked about such a revolt. But if you really paid attention, the actual role of the working class in their working-class revolution was not to call the shots — it was to do what it was told by the “intellectual vanguard” of the left.

A working-class revolution led by the working class is the left’s worst nightmare because the working class doesn’t want what the left wants. The working class wants jobs, a stable economy, safe streets, low inflation, schools that teach things and a conservative, non-adventurous foreign policy that won’t get a lot of working-class people killed. It’s not excited about gender fluidity, critical race theory, “modern monetary theory,” foreign adventures and defunding police.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/03/truckers-are-starting-a-working-class-revolution-and-the-left-hates-it/

Let me guess Dave's reply, which is the same as always like a parrot, NYPost is RiGhT WiNg DiSiNfOrMaTiOn!!!

The important takeaway here is that the left wants a small group of intelligentsia in charge, in spite of their cries for democracy.

The coddled elite the left wants ruling everyone has no clue about reality: they live in gated communities, couldn't change a tire, grow a tomato, do an honest day's work, and have absolutely nothing in common with the people they're ruling over.

The lefties think that because they're too dumb to think for themselves that you are too and we desperately need "experts" making our decisions.  Scary stuff!

• Like 2

LOL  JR, the "truckers" you're heroizing happen to be a very small minority of truck drivers. They  do  not represent the trucker's association ,nor the vast majority of the truckers carrying the goods back and fort over the border.  You  are showing  how thoroughly indoctrinized you  are by the military/ industrial complex who are in fact that small group  of elite you so  disdain,  but carry on in your delusion.

30 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

the "truckers" you're heroizing happen to be a very small minority of truck drivers.

For every trucker protesting there are 1000s who wish they could.  Where are the counter protesters?

musk.jpg.ac5f3cb963e6fac07d0468de25b19fb8.jpgmusk2.jpg.047042370523edebb452cb69be179736.jpg

30 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

You  are showing  how thoroughly indoctrinized you  are by the military/ industrial complex

What does the MIC have to do with protesters?

• Like 1

As you are so familiar with these words......."Enjoy YOUR alternate universe" 

I don't think they(truckers) are as much of a minority as you perceive or hope them to be. They are standing up because of the dictatorship you're living under. Why did the police chief in Ottawa resign? Why are RCMP officers posting videos in support of the truckers? Why would they support people that are supposed insurrectionists? Why would officers be giving up careers and not wanting to carry out orders they know in their hearts are wrong and unconstitutional in your country? Is that because they are just conservative idiots? When does a person's conscience finally say enough and stand up for what is right and are finally tired of being a lemming and being told what to think? Why is it a bad thing to question those who lead who are controlling so  many aspects of peoples lives? That's how the United States was founded. People were being controlled to the point they left where they were. It wasn't good enough that they left and went away from England to get away from control and religious persecution, they(England) had to come here and try to continue to control them. There have been a lot of men that have died for the freedoms we enjoy in this country, I would think Canada has benefited in certain ways as well because of the independence and strength the U.S. has had. I'm sorry we don't fit into your cookie cutter spectrum, that doesn't mean we, and the conservatives in your country are all wrong. I can't believe I keep checking into this thread, whether it is for entertainment purposes or what. Those working class truckers are real men who are not going to roll over and say "Please sir may I have another?" They Should be supported by any means possible,  God bless them for the stand they are taking for themselves and those that don't have a voice or platform to do so. Do you not believe in freedom of speech and the freedom to think for yourself? 

• Like 1