Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV group, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

I picked this little Guy up Last weekend.....Been Eyeballing it for 4 yrs now....Been Sitting under a Pine Tree in someones back yard....You could say Ive been "Stalking It"....:wink:

I talked the owner out of it for Next to nothing....150 Bucks!!! Brought that thing home and First Pull!!! BAM!!!! Fired right up....My son Garrett was Foaming at the mouth to Climb aboard and take it for its maiden voyage but just about the time he threw his leg over to mount this Trusty Red Steed it had a heart Attack and Died:aargh:

I pulled and pulled and pulled but it was a no go....So,,,,I decided I would take the Tank Cap off....Its one of those OLD SCHOOL ones with the Vented On and Off Switch.(Goggle it!!) LMAO!!! I thought maybe that vent was plugged...So for the first time I got to take a peak in to the Bowels of this Beast...I threw up in my mouth when my eyes caught their First Glimpse of the Cancerous Rust that had Formed in there..Freakin Chunks Were doing the Back Stroke in there like they were in a pool on some Caribbean Cruise Ship:huh:

I calmly told my son that I had to preform Surgery on this Little Guy....He Dismounted,,,,Reached into his Front Pocket and pulled out his little Index Finger and Thumb....Pulled the Trigger and said he would see it in the Recovery Room..LMMFAO!!! (One Freaking Cup of Coffee....Sorry people)...

Anyway,,,,,I pulled the Tank,,,,Its at the Radiator Shop right now getting cleaned up and Sealed....I pulled the Carb....Its Gummed up Bad....The Isolator Gasket is Cracked so I just ordered 3 more gaskets for the intake...I also Bought a new Carb and intake manifold for it....The plastic is in Great Shape!!!! NO CRACKS...I need to find a new Coil....the one that is on there isnt Stock....I also need to figure out why there is an Aftermarket Stop button on it and why the Stock On/Off Switch is disconnected.....That is really as far as I have gotten.....I might just put it on the Bench and Take it down to the Frame and redo it....Or I just might leave it like this and Ride the Snot out of it....We will see....

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

IMG_5755.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

very cool! Those things are hard to hurt, these just keep going...I LOVE Ebay- there's all kinds of stuff out there!!! I'm working on a 90 and a 110 right now. those old guys are starting to get snatched up and fortunately for us, most owners don't think they're worth much. with a littlke work.....the atc110 just needed a carb kit, $13 on ebay w/freight, it runs like new! they're so simple you cant hurt them.

Hey if anyone needs an atc90 engine, a guy up the street from me has TWO, both running. wantsn like$50 each I think, I'll have to nail him down on that. He GAVE me a good atc90 tank that was laying under a tree! and I bot a clarke plastic tank from arkansas for a really good price. chvylvr on ebay has a BUNCH of stuff and he's treated me really nice! I recommend him.

Let me know if you find another 70- - the neighbors grandkids are that age and it would be a great start

Im a Trike Freak:yes:

The only Honda that I have never owned is that ATC90....One of these Days I would like to tear into one of those......

Here are some of mine over the yrs.....

GarrettwantsaTrike.jpg

1986RaffleBike.jpg

34853A54497Ffp463Dot3E2323A3D3B3A43.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

2323232327Ffp543Dot3E2323A3D3B3A-1.jpg

P10.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Ha Ha!!!!! This is my Sister Back in like 1979 Or earlier on her 110:biggrin:

P9.jpg

P8.jpg

I keep forgetting about this bike.....This 85 250R was Bought by my family when it wa new an it is still in our Family....there Are actually 2 of them....My Sister out in AZ has them right now.....This picture is of my Youngest Son Garrett and my wife.......He is Maybe a yr old....He tells me that he wants my Z when he gets old enough....I just might Put it away for him.....:yes:

2323232327Ffp543Dot3E2323A3D3B3A-3.jpg

I just now logged in dude, anything weird?

wow you have some serious wheelers. that yammer is a rare one- I know where there is one in springfield OR but have not heard from my spy if he wants to get rid of it. has been ignored for years am told.

I need a headlight for my 110 exactly like on your 200, need a h/l switch too, if you have them hanging around. If, not I'll ebay them no problem. have a few friends there now hahaha.

WOW what a collection. I bot mine to restore and sell no less. I know there's some kids out there who would be forever changed if their parents got them these rigs.:yes:

I was born in 79 you old fart.

Ha Ha!!!!! I WAS RIDING BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!!!!! My Dad cant find the Pictures yet but I had a 1978 ATC70 when I was 8 or 9:huh::confused:

the bot is just a puppy haha but that's cool, cuz I'm gonna ask him questions when my memory goes LOL so ya better do some asking now right??

Hey STUPID!!!! Just found an older Picture!!!! My Dad and I at Pismo....Not sure of the yr....But I was on a Honda Z50 and he was on his Trail 110...Oh,,,,Cracks me up!!!! And yes...That is my NERDY Self in the above picture....If I had Skills....I would be able to Chop that off.....These are Scans my Dad keeps sending me.....I guess there is nothing better to do than Go through old Pictures when you Retire....:laugh:

Craigandme.jpg

WOW, they had dirt in those days! And what's with the pants tucked into your cowboy boots?:laugh: I will try to find some classic pictures of me from the 80's. The close my mom put me in!

I just now logged in dude, anything weird?

wow you have some serious wheelers. that yammer is a rare one- I know where there is one in springfield OR but have not heard from my spy if he wants to get rid of it. has been ignored for years am told.

I need a headlight for my 110 exactly like on your 200, need a h/l switch too, if you have them hanging around. If, not I'll ebay them no problem. have a few friends there now hahaha.

WOW what a collection. I bot mine to restore and sell no less. I know there's some kids out there who would be forever changed if their parents got them these rigs.:yes:

What do you Mean Weird?????

Z's are cool....Only because they are rare....Not that rare but Far and Few Between....I had 3...Im think I will keep this one though....As for your light.....Jump over to my other Web Site.... 3wheeler.org - The ATC Source Page. and check the Classifieds....... I have the same user name over there.. You will find parts for your 90 as well.....Lots of Trikers in the Oregon area too.....Nice little network we have up there.......

WOW, they had dirt in those days! And what's with the pants tucked into your cowboy boots?:laugh: I will try to find some classic pictures of me from the 80's. The close my mom put me in!

LOL,,,,Those are Rubber Boots!!! Its easier to get them Sheep Hind legs in there when your pants are tucked in:laugh:

Oh I rem z50s, I know where there is a running one right now.

you'll have to write down your question for now, it's time for my mid-morning nap LOL.

I will catch you later.:wink:

Oh I rem z50s, I know where there is a running one right now.

you'll have to write down your question for now, it's time for my mid-morning nap LOL.

I will catch you later.:wink:

I have NO QUESTIONS!!!!

Only Requests......

Pictures of your Trikes:yes:

92? wow! you have lots of fun ahead of you!

===================

I'll take some trike pics tomorrow...the ones I have are too big to fit in here...

HAHAHAHAHA nice, nice one bot! Trailblazer I justmay take you up on that! thanks:skeptic:

Hey MWKE!

It's been a long time since I have been to this site. I got your message. I have a bunch of different motors for ya. What are you looking for? I have 90cc autos, 110 autos, 125 pitbike manual clutch, 110 semi-auto w/revo. They are all Honda copies, and are very dependable engines.

Oh yeah sweet little purchase. Reminds me of the 200x in great shape I got for $100. All it needed was a head pipe. $18 on ebay!

I had an 86 ATC110. I liked it it had low and high gear ratio.

I have more atvs then atcs at this time. Atv or two for sale if anybody is interested. The trikes I have right now are 79 110, 85 200x, 85 350x, and 86 250r. Would be willing to sell the 110 also. I want to get an 82 110 cuz that's what I grew up on.