Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

We need an ATV Trail Section

Ajmboy

Only thing I would heed against is trails in states where most riding is ilegal.

We in NY usually don't discuss trails online unless is private property where permission is granted or "sanctioned" rides like poker/charity runs.

Ya never know who's lurking in the shadows ;)

That's one thing I've learned riding in NY....

BLEH!!!!!!

Tom D

Only thing I would heed against is trails in states where most riding is ilegal.

We in NY usually don't discuss trails online unless is private property where permission is granted or "sanctioned" rides like poker/charity runs.

Ya never know who's lurking in the shadows ;)

That's one thing I've learned riding in NY....

BLEH!!!!!!

Tom D

Good point!

I like the one on ATV Fan, I think something similar where people can enter their trails by state.

Well I'm sure there are some legal trails there right? Or we can just make a section for each state and have the members fill in the trail names and descriptions.

Obviously I don't know all the trails in NY, and there are "clubs" that have private trails and have available memberships. e.g. "hunting" clubs and the like, but nothing "public" like Glamis, St. Joes and similar parks in other states.

Tug Hill does comes to mind though....

There's actually some legislation being looked at to "legalize" some upstate trails, so keep yer fingers crossed.

My point really was for those who ride on "suspect" land and post those locations online.

That's not such a good thing :biggrin:

Hope that's clear as mud.....

Tom D

I understand what you're saying. If NY doesn't have any trails posted, oh well. I can go on and on with Colorado trails.

Fine...great...rub it in! THFFFFFPT!!!

I never liked you anyway <BIG WINK>

LOL!

Tom D

• 2 months later...

A lot of the trails here in mo. are legal to ride in if you have a county tag. Tags are about 10 a year. In order to get a county tag you need insurance. Insurance is cheap enough and you can ride for hours and hours without having to pay at places like St. Joe and others. They are also allowing atvs on the town streets now. What a break thru for us atv fans!

A lot of the trails here in mo. are legal to ride in if you have a county tag. Tags are about 10 a year. In order to get a county tag you need insurance. Insurance is cheap enough and you can ride for hours and hours without having to pay at places like St. Joe and others. They are also allowing atvs on the town streets now. What a break thru for us atv fans!

We have a section here to post trails, it would be great if you put a few up.

Check it out! ATV Trails » QUADCRAZY ATV Community