Quantcast

service manual down loads

• 11 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 5:45 PM, dalton7545 said:

well im back again    need to be able to download manuals  

i know about other sites   the issue is i cannot find the one i need anywhere else  

Well you gotta make 7 more comments lol, try looking for an interesting post and striking up a conversation like I did, got all 10 last night, if you click on the dots at the top right and click account/profile it should show some basic stats on your account including post(comments count as posts) what's your year make and model?

Edited by Kibblesnbits
I can't count lol

On 2/15/2023 at 1:43 PM, Gwbarm said:

I have downloaded several from manualslib.com.

Man this quadcrazy sit is nice and I was dealing g with the regular pop-ups for free access and then the adds all over on top of that but fukk the mandatory unremarkable  "watch short add for site wide access" no way in hell I'm gunna deal with all of that AND be active in the community, fkn joke man, I'm out.

Edited by Kibblesnbits

I thought the banner along the bottom ads, could be dismissed with a click of the mouse ? The other side ads aren't intrusive. And if we don't want to contribute to keep a site open, then we need the ads.

It's a pity that some people think they should get everything for free, and handed to them on a plate. That just makes someone else do the work..

I think the mods here do a great job and that the "rules" are fair and easy to comply with. This site is one of the best..  Bad luck for those that think a few ads are all just too hard and more than they can deal with..

8 minutes ago, Mech said:

I thought the banner along the bottom ads, could be dismissed with a click of the mouse ? The other side ads aren't intrusive. And if we don't want to contribute to keep a site open, then we need the ads.

It's a pity that some people think they should get everything for free, and handed to them on a plate. That just makes someone else do the work..

I think the mods here do a great job and that the "rules" are fair and easy to comply with. This site is one of the best..  Bad luck for those that think a few ads are all just too hard and more than they can deal with..

A few adds were fine coincidering the content although constantly clicking them away is a pain with every page, I don't expect something for free, I said this in the first comment, no it's the screen blocking must watch ad that was just too much.

Site wants to incourage participation then maybe don't put up unremarkable add walls to chase us away.

I only came here for 1 manual, got my 10 post needed and got my manual but enjoyed the few conversations I had goin so I stuck around and bookmarked site cause I thought it was worth what it is, but the unremarkable add wall is a hard NOPE for me.

15 hours ago, Gwbarm said:

Sorry to hear that! I have noticed more ads lately, but for me, its worth it in the long run for all the valuable information you receive, there are things you get from here that are not in the service manual.

I wonder if it's different for mobile vs pc there's an ad at the top and bottom, plus another on the top you scroll by along with a few more as you scroll down, that's fine I'm not an idiot, sites cost money to run, nuthing worth it is free but there are limits, the whole screen add that I have to click out of when I first get here, the whole screen add I have to click out of when I hit notifications at the bottom, and then the one I already mention that forces you to watch the add to get access back to the site, refreshing page and going back won't get rid of it. 

I enjoy this kind of site normally like hondaatvforums.net or reddit even, neither of which have an insane amount of ads.

It's super crazy but this is literally the only site in all of the whole internet that had this manual, thank you to the onyx fellow that uploaded it, I just need a torque values and Google didn't have the answer for the first time ever, so thank you guys but the ad load is to much, again ads are fine ludacris amounts are not.

Oh ok. I contributed a few bucks a while back and so don't see the ads. When I used to see the ads though I'd never seen anything like what you are describing.

It's still one of the better sites and you should feel free to ask any questions if you have any when you're putting that engine back together.. Best not to burn our bridges..

37 minutes ago, Mech said:

Oh ok. I contributed a few bucks a while back and so don't see the ads. When I used to see the ads though I'd never seen anything like what you are describing.

It's still one of the better sites and you should feel free to ask any questions if you have any when you're putting that engine back together.. Best not to burn our bridges..

You on Mobil or pc?

I'm on a pc Kibble. The difference though will be that I contributed to the running of this site a while back, because it is a good one.

I contributed when I found out it was only two guys running it..

We all see things differently though and how we see things is how they are for us.. 

Contribute a few bucks and enjoy the site..  Or not. But don't let it make you bitter.. 

4 hours ago, Jamielynn8577 said:

Yea I’m right there with ya bud

Very dumb rule of u ask me but I guess nobody is asking lol

I dont think incouraging ppl to be social on a platform we all have something in common and I'm sure you like anybody else doesn't like being used and forgotten like a sauce packet. Plus if you look around and join a few comment by time you've made 10 you'll probably make more, this place is pretty helpful and everyone is pretty nice, the adds are kinda brutal tho ngl and most these kinda sites are free so I'm certainly not spending more than a physical service manual costs for a sit I personally may not get much use out of, but the 10 post rule is actually pretty ok

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...