Quantcast

My 3 seconds of fame. LOL DuneFest 2007

I thought this was cool. I was surfing the web last night and stumble upon this video. As Im watching it, I said to myself "Wow, thats me!!!!" There I was at 27-30 seconds of the video. Im also at the start. Takes a minute to open. Im #17 (Im a Kenseth fan) My 3 seconds of fame!!!!! LOL. http://www.off-road.com/trucks4x4/article/...l.jsp?id=447928 No idea why they put me in slow motion? I guess I was too fast for the camera. LOL

Im still on the Fence about going....My Dad isnt doing to well and I just got back from there:biggrin:

If I go it will be Short notice.......If any of you go from here.....Be sure you Stop buy the Entrance and say hello to my Brothas at Sand Wizard Racing....We will be Overseeing some of the Events.....Be sure to look for the Whip Flags and Trailer Flags like these...

IMG_5851.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By joshua91673
      hi every one .anyone out there my issue is my kick start wont stay out  i have to have some one pull it out.  it pull out easy just wont stay out to kick it over .kicks over and starts no problem 
      also does this quad have a ajust mint for the rear spring .it sags when i get on it .or is this normal . thanks guys for your time 
      first post 

josh ohio
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By DayBreakJim
      So my latest wheeler is a 04 Yamaha Bruin 350. It had all the wires cut from the stator and a few others and no wiring harnesses. The previous owner had them all twisted together and the bike neutral light would come on it would start (hard to start) but then would idle fine. It would die when you gave it gas so I soldered all the wires together and went on inspecting assuming it was a carb issue. Later after the carb was cleaned and adjusted I got this (see video). The bike would want to die anytime you gave it gas and there would be this horrible knocking sound but only when you gave it gas. I was worried it was the rod bearing and electrical still messed up somehow.
      Upon further inspection of the wires coming from the stator there was a W/R wired to R and a R wired to W/R. I switched them so they matched per the service manual (W/R to W/R and R to R) and the bike started right up, idled and revved out fine and the knocking noise disappeared. This was the problem the whole time. It was just really hard to tell bc the oem wires coming from the stator were so brown and dirty I could barely make out which was which.
      Where the hell did that knocking noise go? and what was causing it?? Just racking my brain trying to figure out what it was so I know for next time but I can't make sense of it... Really thought it was the rod bearing but it didn't make the noise at idle so I was questioning it...Luckily I kept searching!!

20230725_171507.mp4    

• By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By stsguy
      Hey freinds, I picked up a beautimus 02 kaw 220 bayou. What I know about this machine .. Not ran in 4 to 5 yrs after providing seller with yrs of trouble free service . It was left under a tree after the seller bought a larger atv.
      After sitting for 5 yrs My 1st gift was
      1)fresh oil and filter
      2)new gas and "filters" 2 inline
      I'll explain in a sec.
      3) new amazon carb airfilter and boot to carb
      4) Start and ran for 30mins
      5) add a little atf fluid rans 3 mins
      6) another new oil filter and more new oil
      I FORGOT NEW battery also....
      I pulled it twice ..not doing that agian
      The bike ran like a top no worries besides thee reverse cable will not function as its ment to.
      After 3 to 4 weeks it started to die.
      I found white crude in the carb from water In the fuel somehow.. not sure how..
      So new amazon carb as I boughtv2 the 1st time in case one was crap.
      I've bought alot of these cheap carbs only 4 or 5 percent has been problematic ..
      So back to a clean tank and added 2 inline filters just incase and it starts runs idles like a new bike . But thus time I have a small stumble in the 1st 10 to 15 percent of throttle travel.
      We are in Texas about 130 ft Elevation. Reckon the jets need adjustment or replaced or is there other adjustments I can make.
      Cheers joe