Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Roostin

Parts Micro fiche for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki

[link=http://www.ronayers.com/fiche/getman.cfm]Ron Ayers parts Micro-fiche.[/link]

Only Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki are covered.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• New to atv's Looking for help on a Kawasaki Bayou 220

I am new to atv's but not to mechanical work.  I was given a 2001 Kawasaki Bayou 220.  It looks to have a locked up engine.  I am going to tear down the top end and take photos. of the tear down as I go.  Anyone have any suggestion?

By viper0906, in New Members Area!

• 2 replies
    • 1997 Kawasaki Bayou 300 2x4 (klf300b) Runs Bad

Hey I have a 97 bayou 300 2x4 (klf300b) that i bought for 1000 last June and sunk another 1000 into it already.  When i went to look at it, the seller had warmed it up before hand (he was riding it when I got there).  it ran good so i bought it and took it home that evening... next morning it wouldn't hardly start.  I discovered the carb was clogged, there was chunks of rust in the fuel valve, the choke lever was missing and other things.  I have since cleaned the carb and replaced the fuel valve and gas lines and cleaned out the gas tank and cap.   Enough background on it, the problem is this:  It floods if i push it past half throttle in 4th and 5th gear even going downhill and shifting correctly.  It also has to idle and warm up when you first start it which is really annoying now that its cold...  It also smokes blue smoke for about 15 seconds when started cold-  does not smoke at all once warm but the exhaust still smells like burnt metal.  A friend told me that it didn't have enough compression.  I also found out that the valves are a common cause for low compression on Kawasakis..  I have never adjusted valves before-  the most I've ever got into a engine was a head gasket on a riding mower so I'm new to this.  My goal is to get this bike running and starting cold like a top-  should i tear down and rebuild the top end?  What should i try first?  I tore the carb apart and rebuilt it and fiddled with the air screw and nothing changed.  I also ordered a compression test kit that should be coming in soon. Ive also considered just selling it for like $500 and taking the hit-  Id rather not sink too much more into this machine..  lol

By JacobSlabach, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 180 replies
    • Best/ Cheapest site/ place to get parts

I live in north Phoenix, Arizona. I just recently got a 1987 moto 4, YFM350ERT. Where would be a cheap place or website to get parts? I know I will need a few things. I'm looking into finding a manual for it so I can get right stuff but that seems to be difficult. thanks

By William Waterworth, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 6 replies
    • 1986 or 87 Honda 250sx atc keep or sell

Long story short, I purchased an 86 or 87  ( the last year made) 250sx aTC about 5 years ago.  It was in pretty good original condition.  A friend helped me clean the tank, carb etc and it started right up.  I drove it around a few times and that was about that.  It is located in Northern California at a friend’s place and I reside in southern Ca about 500 miles away.  I’m debating going up and retrieving it but I kind of have too many projects to really enjoy it.  My rebuild on my 64 Land Rover is gonna tank space and priority. i was wondering approx value of it as well as if it’s worth transporting down to Southern Ca for a larger market/better price?? If I remember correctly, everything is in pretty good shape, may need new toilets soon.  thoughts ?  I appreciate the input.  

By natche, in General ATV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 2001 Kawasaki Bayou 220 Engine Locked Up

Need help with teardown of 2001 Bayou 220.  New to atv's but not to mechanical work.  I was given this ATV and went to turn engine over by pull rope and the engine is locked up.  Pulled spark plug no change.  Was going to tear down top end.  Any suggestions or tricks before I proceed?

By viper0906, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 8 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc
    • By Aidan
      Hi, 2 years ago I got a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 for $50. Yes, I know, vary cheap, and it came with issues. The issues were, a leaky oil cap, a carburetor that fails when going up or down hill, and a flat tire that will not fill up. It also has a broken exhaust, as in broken, the tip of the exhaust is no longer there, so it is loud, but works fine. I have the oil cap, and a carb repair kit, but I need help finding a right rear tire for it, also I need ether a entirely new exhaust for it or somehow repair it, I dont have the old piece to the exhaust. Feel free to ask me questions. I will put a pic of what the exhaust is supposed to look like.

• By Npeters
      Im working on a old 1987 honda 125 4 wheeler in the school shop. It will start by getting pulled by another 4 wheeler but wont start with the pull start or Electric Start. When you pull start it it tries to start but when you try the electric start it just turns over but doesnt even act like it wants to start. The spark plug is dry and it shoots fuel out of the back(air filter side) of the carb. Weve had the carb off twice and it is complety clean. What are some things we can try?