Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Got some general job questions

Well..i absolutely hate my job..(i have another one that i like better) ..i didnt sign a contract or anything so..can i just not go back..its a small theatre job..and if a future job asks for reverence i'll just act like that place never existed..I really hate it..they put me on horrible hours like all weekend..pay is bad and the work is bad..any suggestions? Note i have another job..i work during the week making a little more than theatre, ALOTTTT easier and can still afford to make payments..

it would be rude to leave and not come back.

atleast give them a reason why u are quiting.

Well, Yes but the job is sooo bad that the fact that i'd have to work another 2 weeks after giving a 2 weeks notice..horrifies me. I mean i love the money working 2 jobs (its still low but alot for me), but the job is not worth it..Im always complaining about it and dread going everyday

i kno wat u mean bro.

have u asked ur parents bout this?

Nah..i just started thinking about it today as i was on break lol..but they know i hate it..and weve talked about me quitting there before school starts and just keeping my other job..BUT there is 1 problem..my other job is open from 7-5 pm..mon-fri..now if i worked there during school thats like 7and a half hours a week of work..IF they let me work that..because i usually leave around 4..the boss only stays till like 5 and I dunno if hed have work for me at those times, and while I'd still be like 20-30$ short of my payments everymonth due to lack of hours my parents said theyd make up the difference.

Oh and 1 reason i hate the job is because they only give me hours on the weekend..I mean I gotta work saturday and sunday..I JUST GOT MY ATV this is total bs I want to ride i hate it..and if i kept it during school..oh look school mon-fri and work all weekend..= no riding time..THATS what pisses me off even more

I say Leave as well....However,,,,,I would stick it out until I found something else to make my payment...Something like that I wouldnt give 2 Weeks Notice...I would just give them some sort of Warning that I was leaving though.....Not showing up is like Stupidbot Says....

CHICKEN CHIT!!!!

No Gas Stations????

Grocery Store????

Feed Store???? Feed Stores love Students!!!! At least they did when I was a Kid

Parts Store????

I say Leave as well....However,,,,,I would stick it out until I found something else to make my payment...Something like that I wouldnt give 2 Weeks Notice...I would just give them some sort of Warning that I was leaving though.....Not showing up is like Stupidbot Says....

CHICKEN CHIT!!!!

No Gas Stations????

Grocery Store????

Feed Store???? Feed Stores love Students!!!! At least they did when I was a Kid

Parts Store????

Thanks for the responses and just gonna guess you missed the part where i said i have another job right now lol, I can make the payments..just not sure if i can work the hours i want during school

, and while I'd still be like 20-30$ short of my payments everymonth due to lack of hours my parents said theyd make up the difference.

This is what I was Going by......If you have obligations you should probably make the Sacrifices to live up to them.....Not rely on your parents and do what it takes to make the payments....I understand you have another job....However,,,,you have no clue if that job will allow you to work the hours you need.....Personally,,,,,I would have a talk with the guy or gal and tell them your Delima..If they wont give up the money or let you work extra Hours,,,,Keep looking for other work....That NEVER hurts...If there is a place you want to work...KEEP BUGGIN THEM!!!!! Once a month!!!! It will Pay Off.....It took me 4 Yrs of once a month Buggin to get my Job...Probably not a Good Model for you but its Its just a Tad Bit Different trying to get a Gov./State job...LOL!!! But,,,,Persistence Pays off!!

Good Luck and THINK about what you want to do before you do it:wink:

This is what I was Going by......If you have obligations you should probably make the Sacrifices to live up to them.....Not rely on your parents and do what it takes to make the payments....I understand you have another job....However,,,,you have no clue if that job will allow you to work the hours you need.....Personally,,,,,I would have a talk with the guy or gal and tell them your Delima..If they wont give up the money or let you work extra Hours,,,,Keep looking for other work....That NEVER hurts...If there is a place you want to work...KEEP BUGGIN THEM!!!!! Once a month!!!! It will Pay Off.....It took me 4 Yrs of once a month Buggin to get my Job...Probably not a Good Model for you but its Its just a Tad Bit Different trying to get a Gov./State job...LOL!!! But,,,,Persistence Pays off!!

Good Luck and THINK about what you want to do before you do it:wink:

Very true, and yeah im waiting on the right time to talk to my boss about hours during school. I just never see him hardly

• 2 weeks later...

it's easier to find a job when you already have one: strange but true.

since you have two jobs, I wouldn't worry about this one.

screw the 2 weeks notice, they'll give you a bad reference anyway. Theaters go thru ppl faster than mcdaonlads does this won't be a surprise to them.

just tell them

Hey, it's been fun BUT

I dont appreciate the way I have been treated

I hate the hours

the pay sucks

my girlfriend complains that I always smell like popcorn.

That should do it my friend. :wink: