Quantcast

So im out with a couple families from the neighborhood shootin off fireworks with the kids (before 10pm) and a cop shows up. He gets out and starts askin questions about what kinds we have so I show him....turns out the ones I had were illegal and he takes them. I ask him why he stopped and he tells me some neighbor close by called to complain...and it wasnt the noise!!! Just to be pricks I guess. So anyways the fun was over and all the kids were bummed....glad I only had half the fireworks outside with me....BE WARRY OF YOUR NEIGHBORS!!!

You know.....The fireworks that are Illegal now where I live weren't when I was a Kid....But They are indeed Illegal NOW....Sooooo,,,,I don't go out of my Way to Get them....Helmets were not Required to ride a Motorcycle, ATC, Bicycle Etc. when I was a Kid.....But they are NOW....So I wear one

I was a Fireman for the State of CA for a few yrs.....I worked 4th of July......I didn't Sleep on the 4 of July....I spent my time Putting out fires from ILLEGAL Fireworks because some people couldn't figure out WHY they were Illegal....

Do you Drive around without a Drivers License????

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By p5200
      Hello, what is the best method for installing bearings into their race? I've set one in place and tapped it down until it was metal on metal. Is that sufficient? Surely it's not supposed to go into the race until flush? Also. does the coil spring on the seal go into carrier bearing housing not facing out? Thanks! 🙂 Seal goes in until flush correct?
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By WyattLemke25
      Working on a 2016 Sportsman 570 and it has a new battery and spark plug. No codes, fuses all look good. It cranks for a while and when it starts it will only run for a few seconds before stalling. At one point it was running at 3000 rpm with no throttle input, then it dies. Not sure where to look besides messing with the throttle cable, so suggestions are appreciated, Thanks. 
    • By Banshee898
      2014 Honda Rancher TRX420TM1: Unit starts right up, once it warms up it stalls and more difficult to start but once it does start it won't stay running. I have replaced the fuel assembly, IACV, O2 sensor and fuel injector. There are no active DTC codes. Disconnecting fuel line at injector and turning on key there is a steady stream of fuel. Plug looks good did not see crack in ceramic. Is there any way to test the ignition coil?

Thanks for any help.