Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Mich. riders please help!

I'm not from Mich. but I found a review for you. What kind of info were you looking for?

Pros: PEOPLE ,TRAILS ,THE CLOSNESS OF THE STORES ,

Cons: NEED TO GET TO THE STORES BY WAY OF THE QUADS .

THE LEOTA /DENTON TRAILS OFFERS SOME THING FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS .FROM THE PRO'S LIKE ME TO NOVICES .YOU CAN GO ALL OUT AND RIDE THE LEOTA TRAIL (56 MILES)AND WHY YOUR ON THE BACK SIDE LOOP TAKE THE DENTON SIDE TRAILS (45 MILES) OR JUST DO A FEW SMALL LOOPS ON THE LEOTA TRAIL SIDE ONE WITCH IS ONLY 15 MILES . TRAILS ARE WELL GROOMED IN THE SUMMER AND YES THERE ARE WHOOPS AND UP HILLS DOWN HILLS EVERY THING PUT TOGATHER .THERE IS GREAT PARKING AND A REST ROOM AT THE PARKING SITE WITCH IS TAKIN CARE OF VERY WELL . THERE IS A RIVER AT THE PAKING SITE TO GO SWIMMING IN ASWELL. AND JUST ABOUT 3 MILES FROM WERE YOU PARK THERE IS A GREAT RESTRANT AND A FOOD MART AND A MOTEL AND IF YOU CAMP OUT THE MOTEL OFFERS SHOWERS IF YOU WANT TO GET CLEANED UP BEFORE YOU HEAD HOME . THE PEOPLE THERE ARE AWSOME IF YOU NEED ANY THING THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT AS BEST AS THEY CAN . THE DNR ARE GOOD GUYS AS WELL JUST DONT GET ON THERE BAD SIDE (BUY YOUR ORV STICKER) DONT TRY TO GO RIDING OFF WITH OUT IT BECAUSE IT IS HEAVLY PATROL'D.THE TRAILS ARE 50 INCHS WIDE AND THE MEAN IT SO YOU GUYS WITH THOSE WIDE QUADS BECAREFUL TREES DONT MOVE .. NORE DO POLES WITCH BUY THE WAY THE ENTRANCE TO THE SOUTH SIDE LOOP THE DENTON LOOP IS AWSOME AS WELL THE TRAILS ARE TAKIN CARE OF IT SEEMS DAYLY AND IT DOSE OFFER A FEW WATER CROSSINGS AND BRIDGES AND TONS OF FUN . SO WHY YOU SITTING HERE . GET YOUR MAP OUT AND GO RIDING . DO THE LEOTA /DENTON TRAILS AND THANK THE PEOPLE THERE FOR HAVING US AND HAVEING A GREAT TRAIL SYSTUM .....

Thanks for the info guys! Already found that info. Just can't find any info on where to get orv stickers if needed and where the trailhead is. Found dozens of maps , piss poor at best. I'm going to try map quest and see if I have any luck. Won't be until Sunday for I be rewiring du trailer.

i can tell ya where the trail head is . Let me look in my map book ,the parking is in the south east corner of the leota trail see the P on the map?orv stickers can be purchased anywhere they sell fishing and hunting licenses. or dealerships.