Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Yeah they look like toy cars for the wealthy kids..lol

Did anyone ever see that movie "The Toy" with Richard Pryor?

MV5BODczMzI0MjkyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODc3MDM5._V1._CR0,0,328,328_SS100_.jpg

Yeah they look like toy cars for the wealthy kids..lol

Did anyone ever see that movie "The Toy" with Richard Pryor?

MV5BODczMzI0MjkyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODc3MDM5._V1._CR0,0,328,328_SS100_.jpg

That is one of my favorite movies!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AKATV
      For those that have been pulling hair out-
      It took me a month to figure this out, but I am glad to report that I have figured out how to repair my 2004 450ES Speedometer

If you have a Honda Foreman 02-04 450 ES model ( 4 indicator lights on top of meter)
      or a Honda Foreman 99-00 450 ES model ( 3 indicator lights on top of meter)
      or aOnda Rancher 00-03 TRX350ES

and your display:

- Is Blank

- does not show the gear indicator spot at all (not the gear or --) but the
      backwards "L" that goes around the gear position - its just blank

-your miles and hours have reverted to zeros or all 9"s and possibly now shows KM now instead of Miles

-your speed shown seems to have almost doubled (possibly KMs per hour even thought it shows Miles)

What has happened is your EEPROM chip on motherboard has lost the programming due to dead battery for
      a LONG time or an electrical malfunction etc...

I have borrowed a friends speedometer (a trusting friend) removed the chip from his, copied the data and put it on mine and it reads perfect now.

I can repair your speedometer it will have 1851 miles and 317.2 hours on it as that is the only copy I have for the 02-04 Foreman 450ES
      I can also do 99-2000 450ES speedometers (3 indicator lights on top of meter) but will have to double-check check on the mileage/hours copy I have and let you know to see if you want that

I can also do TRX500FM and FE meters and the older Rancher 350ES meters as well but it has to have the above symptoms and not water damaged-caught on fire, cracked lcd, etc....

If you have one you want repaired just send to me (just the board with LCD) I can repair it for you for $45.00 or barter if you have a second bad meter for parts
      Shipping would be 4 - $5.00 for First Class with tracking and I will pay return shipping
      I will confirm and send pictures to you as well to show a working completed repair on your display
      If there is heavy water corrosion, rust and rot damage etc.. its probably not repairable but I can try if you want -no fix-no pay
      If you PM me or whatever we can work it out I am easy and like you all I am always fiddling/learning with wheelers
      I think you will be happy and you will have more hair -mine is filling back in...................
      Message me if interested

I am now also doing burned out screen repair if your screen has become unreadable due to UV sunburn damage from the sun
      It will appear burned or melted.
      The cost is 45.00 with same or next day turnaround
      Will do partial barter if you have a second speedometer for parts
      PM me if interested
      Before and after pictures below

• By Ellery Zandt
      I have no idea where the antifreeze line coming off the thermostat goes too. The carb two nipples in the pic create a vacumme. Can someone help me on this please....!!! my email direct is [email protected]!!!!
    • By Kevin Nicoll
      Anyone familiar with these models? Its a new to me quad, picked it up for basically nothing... Just time and materials now, this looks expensive. 

• By Ajmboy
      Just curious if anyone is making their home "smart" in terms of plugs, outlets, switches, cameras, alexa, google, etc.  I've got a few things going and just installed some smart switches. I'm pretty happy with the overall setup and got everything on amazon. Here' what I have:
      Indoor and Outdoor Zmodo camera pack $75. Bought 2 of these and run them through the meshare or zmodo app. I want to get teh NVR setup and find that these cameras work pretty well.
      Zmodo Greet Pro Video Doorbell $165
      TP-Link 3 Dimmer Switch pack $99.99 when on sale controlled through Kasa App
      TP-Link 3 smart switch pack $79.99 when on sale controlled through Kasa App
      TP-Link smart bulb x2 for $20 each
      TP-Link smart plug $17
      Nest e learning thermostats 2 of them $169 each but got them on black friday for $120, have to use nest app
      Amazon echo dot 2nd generation, 2 of these.
      I also have a couple of fire tv sticks 4k
      I also have an apple tv and a chromecast I don't use. 

• By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve

• Similar Tagged Content

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      So I think I mentioned when I was here last time that we bought a RZR..So here she is...
      2014 800s...

• By toonces
      Educating myself getting ready to buy my first 4x4 and have some questions.
      1 - Engine size. One of my wants is to be able to pull a trailer up a trail with a decent amount of camping gear piled in, so I've been told to either look for a good size motor or one with hi-lo gears. From what I've learned so far it seems that something like a Sportsman 500 HO or 550 Griz would do that job fairly well. But for the sake of opening up my options could I possibly look into a smaller engine than these if it had hi-lo? Put another way...what's the smallest engine size I should be looking for on a machine that has hi-lo considering my pulling needs?
      2 - Can add power steering? Is it possible to add power steering to a model that didn't come with it, but other versions of that same year's model did? For example some of the 2008 Griz 550s came with PS and some didn't. If I found one that didn't have it could I reasonably assume I could add it later considering the frame and equipment has probably already been designed to work with it?
      3- Mileage and age. Most of the machines I'm seeing have between 500-1200 or so miles and I'm wondering how many is too many? Seen some with 2-3000+ and I'm most def staying away from those. But whats the mileage limit where you can expect major things (read expensive) to start going wrong with the machine? I've heard someone generally speaking say they would rather take a 2006 with 1000 miles on it vs a 2012 with 2000. Would most people agree?
    • By utvboard
      Algona, WA– (10/01/2009) Vision X Lighting has launched the Reflex, the brightest, most efficient and versatile LED lighting system. Each light utilizes new 10-Watt LED technology providing ultra-bright 900 lumens per LED with the lowest amp draw. Available in seven sizes from 6" to 52", and only 2.5" tall by 2.5" deep, the Reflex is designed to fit in the tightest places. Mounting the Reflex
      More...
    • By utvboard
      Algona, WA– (08/17/2009) Vision X Lighting has created the most versatile lighting system in the world, the XIL-M1. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A the XIL-M1 is commonly referred to as the Patriot Smart Light. The XIL-M1 has the world’s most powerful 32 bit microcontroller integrated in the housing. The primary function of the micro controller is to monitor the core thermal
      More...
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      The Best Smart Ass Answers of 2008 !!?
      SMART ASS ANSWER #6
      It was mealtime during an airline flight. 'Would you like dinner?' the
      flight attendant asked John, seated in front. ?'What are my choices?'
      John asked. 'Yes or no,' she replied.
      SMART ASS ANSWER #5
      A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets.
      As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened
      his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat, she said, 'Sir, I
      need to see your ticket, not your stub.'
      SMART ASS ANSWER #4
      A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store but
      she couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, '
      Do these turkeys get any bigger?' The stock boy replied, 'No ma'am, they're
      dead.'
      SMART ASS ANSWER #3
      The police officer got out of his car as the kid who was stopped for
      speeding rolled down his window. 'I've been waiting for you all day,' the
      officer said. The kid replied, Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could.'
      When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without
      a ticket.
      SMART ASS ANSWER #2
      A truck driver was driving along on the freeway and noticed a sign that
      read: Low Bridge Ahead. Before he knows it, the bridge is right in front
      of him and hi s truck gets wedged under it. Cars are backed up for miles.
      Finally a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks to
      the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, 'Got stuck, huh?' The
      truck driver says, 'No, I was delivering this bridge and I ran out of gas.'
      SMART ASS ANSWER OF THE YEAR 2008!
      A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. 'Now class,
      I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might
      consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a
      death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!' A
      smart-ass student in the back of the room raised his hand and asked,
      'What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter
      sexual exhaustion?' The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering.
      When silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student,
      shook her head and sweetly said, 'Well, I guess you'd have to write the
      exam with your other hand.'
      A BONUS EXTRA
      A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy
      with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old,
      fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband
      replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.?