DrtyGrlKristin

The next big racer!!!!!!!!!!!! Here he is!!!!!

flipped over on both of them in the pictch dark tonight

You need to lean more...Pretty cute kid, huh?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

The baby is my buddy Chris's. He is the guy in the QC sweatshirt, we gave it to him. He is the one that takes a lot of our photos. He is a single dad, the babies momma is in prison where the crack addict thief belongs. He was my best man in our wedding. The baby's name is Christopher Michael

The baby is my buddy Chris's. He is the guy in the QC sweatshirt, we gave it to him. He is the one that takes a lot of our photos. He is a single dad, the babies momma is in prison where the crack addict thief belongs. He was my best man in our wedding. The baby's name is Christopher Michael

dude my full name is Christopher Michael Thomas...wat are the odds :laugh:

He also went for his first cruise on a 450. I tooled around the staging area with him in front of me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ryan93
      the internet and my tires on my quad are telling me two different things, please help me figure this out and maybe recommend what type of tread to use, dirt riding
    • By KAWICRAZED
      I own a 2005 KVF 650 Brute Force I was rebuilding the clutch and as anyone knows this is a crazy exspensive adventure, but I came across a Promo code for Procaliber.com offering 5% off any purchase of OEM parts, their prices were already super low and this saved me a ton of extra money! super great find!!!!!! I listed the code below for all of my ATV brothers!
      Procaliber.com
      promo code : SAVEBIG
    • By hangingon
      The trails I called stealing wood trails that I have posted videos of is now being pulp wooded. Some man from Fl. bought all the land and is clearing it off. This can be bad or good I don't know yet. It depends on how much cleanup they do! On the + side it's going to expand our riding area and we have been told it's ok to use it for riding it should triple our riding area. But first I need a battery.
    • By uncleal
      I bought this big red 2years ago and have done nothing but put gas in it and use it everyday. Yesterday I was using it, stopped to do something, and it wouldn't start, and I ran the battery dead. After charging the battery the starter wouldn't run. I checked the fuse and it was ok, and the battery was at 12.85v. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By Mickey_Dunlap
      For those that don't know me my name is Mickey Dunlap owner of Four Stroke Tech. In the 80's I was one of the few that made a living racing 3 wheelers and in 1983 after winning 5 races against Team Honda they started helping me out in trade for being able to use my name in there win adds. In 1984 they gave me a full ride and this was one of my last ATC 200x's that I just got last Dec. on a trip to Washington state where I grew up. I flew out there to pick up my grand fathers 1969 Ford F-100 my mom sold me. I knew of this 200x for 20 years but the guy would never sell it to me,but my mom sweet talked him into selling it back to me.
      On my way back to PA. I stopped in Or. to pick up two more of my old racers from Powroll perforemance my eingine builder back then.The guy painted it Powroll's blue and white,but I just started restoring in back to the way it was when I raced it for Honda.
      [ATTACH]1278[/ATTACH]