Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Born to be WIIIIIILLLLLDDDDDD!

Damn:biggrin:, last thing i thought i would finde in here was some norwegian stuff

Well, his actually born to be blind, it's a Norwegian made commercial for lottery Norsk-Tipping

Its on tv here a lot. We got some other to that i guess u find funny to.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JMvllr0Ma_0]YouTube - Driving a Limo[/ame]

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1HU0k72NL18&NR=1]YouTube - Lotto - Ballroom Blitz[/ame]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By joshua91673
      hi every one .anyone out there my issue is my kick start wont stay out  i have to have some one pull it out.  it pull out easy just wont stay out to kick it over .kicks over and starts no problem 
      also does this quad have a ajust mint for the rear spring .it sags when i get on it .or is this normal . thanks guys for your time 
      first post 

josh ohio
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.
    • By Hurdersen
      Hi all!! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

• By Jd101506
      Hi all!  
      I've got a 1988 LT4WD that I am working on.  It sat for almost two decades in a shed, so I replaced both the carb and the fuel pump (Pump was rusty, carb was ok, but had a pin hole in the bowl itself?).  Now, I went el cheapo and I replaced BOTH with Chinese aftermarket Carb and Fuel pump.  Now is where it gets confusing:
      So I did this SAME thing on my other Quad, a 1988 LT300E.  They take the same PN carb, and a similar fuel pump, (One has a 90 degree bend in the vacuum port).  I've been battling the four wheeler a bit with some electrical issues, but I noticed that at idle it runs GREAT when I gravity feed fuel from a burp can into the fuel bowl of the carb... But as soon as I put it on the fuel pump from the tank, it idles EXTREMELY low and smokes a little.  To me, this indicated that the carb itself was running rich.  I adjusted it a little on the LT300e, but I could never seem to get it right, it still will slowly die at idle when warm, but ironically if I CHOKE the motor, it'll start up and run.  I dont know if this is because the RPM increases?  But the quad will run around the yard great at RPM and then die at idle.  
      Now, the LT4WD.  I ended up with a faulty fuel pump for my second (I think the spring isn't seated inside as I can hear one rattling around) so when I installed it it WOULD NOT pump fuel.  So I ended up swapping the LT300 pump onto the LT4WD.  Boom, pumps fuel.  I put it all back together and got my tires on.  I ran it around my yard and it exhibits the SAME symptoms as the LT300e!  It will run around at RPM, but it will not stay running at idle, it drops realllllly low RPM and will start smoking a little as if its running rich.  Again, when I ran it with the fuel pump OFF I didn't have this issue. 
      In my head I'm thinking it would be a mixture screw OR float issue... But the mixture screw doesn't seem to help me on either, and the bowls are not over flowing (I checked both overflow lines).  Is there something I'm missing here thats obvious?  Is there a vacuum line or something I missed? Maybe some configuration or something I missed? I reviewed the manual and nothing stood out to me.  
      Conclusion:  Two different Suzuki fourwheelers, two different carbs (Both are chinese Ebay carbs) that BOTH run well when I mainline fuel from a drip can INTO the bowls, BOTH do not keep idle and seem to run extremely rich as they run great at RPM but slowly die at idle.  Adjustment screws, idle screws be damned.  
      I ended up ordering a new Suzuki OEM fuel pump for ~90$ just to have it and see if it makes a difference.  Any advice here though would be SUPER appreciated!