Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sparrows

sweet A trike on craigslist

He Definitely needs to snap some better shots for what he is asking....I see What probably started out as a Monster Energy knock off that didnt happen....For that kind of money the Seller should at least clean the darn thing:huh: Never Get 2500.....He will be lucky to get 1k out of it..Especially since its an '85..Trike market is DOWN right now....:realmad: I do like that he at least has the 86 front Rim on there...:yes: and what looks like an 01 Raptor Shock, Not likein the Twisty....

Nice find though.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By chewylv
      I just finished my TPC build so here are a few pics. I tried to replicate my 86 Honda 350X.
    • By quadnut20
      Did some trail riding with 5 quads and a couple of dirt biker friends of mine thought I would share !!

Pikes Peak in the back ground !!

It was dusty but still fun as heck BBQ some Elk burgers and beef kabobs to end the day !!!

• By quadnut20
      Went on a SWEET Sun ride !! Had 9 friends join me :yes:Temps in the mid 40`s sunny all day !!

Here`s Willpop recieving his princess award for the only one to crash and burn

ate like a king when we got back !! ribs and steak

• By jwints28
      we went to a big sand pit in the lake george area this is a pic of my truck and my friends trailer and all my friends quads i think its pretty sweet =)