Sparrows

sweet A trike on craigslist

He Definitely needs to snap some better shots for what he is asking....I see What probably started out as a Monster Energy knock off that didnt happen....For that kind of money the Seller should at least clean the darn thing:huh: Never Get 2500.....He will be lucky to get 1k out of it..Especially since its an '85..Trike market is DOWN right now....:realmad: I do like that he at least has the 86 front Rim on there...:yes: and what looks like an 01 Raptor Shock, Not likein the Twisty....

Nice find though.....

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Moved to 3 wheeler forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By chewylv
      I just finished my TPC build so here are a few pics. I tried to replicate my 86 Honda 350X.
    • By quadnut20
      Did some trail riding with 5 quads and a couple of dirt biker friends of mine thought I would share !!

Pikes Peak in the back ground !!

It was dusty but still fun as heck BBQ some Elk burgers and beef kabobs to end the day !!!

• By quadnut20
      Went on a SWEET Sun ride !! Had 9 friends join me :yes:Temps in the mid 40`s sunny all day !!

Here`s Willpop recieving his princess award for the only one to crash and burn

ate like a king when we got back !! ribs and steak

• By jwints28
      we went to a big sand pit in the lake george area this is a pic of my truck and my friends trailer and all my friends quads i think its pretty sweet =)