Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

does any one know were i might be able to get a standard 76mm piston for my 300r atc engine or an equivalent piston? please any help just point me in the right direction. thank you,charles from lasvegas.:confused:

Hey Charles, welcome to the community. Just hang tight, there is a Super Mod here who is into ATCs....

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

I believe service honda can get hondaline parts. If they can't find it, or our resident trike expert MWKE can't help you then I have another idea as a last resort. I don't want to send you to another forum if I don't have to, but I know a guy who can probably find what you need.

does any one know were i might be able to get a standard 76mm piston for my 300r atc engine or an equivalent piston? please any help just point me in the right direction. thank you,charles from lasvegas.:confused:

What yr is your R.???? The 300Rs were normally the Aircooled First Generations 81-84 and were really 290cc....But 300 sounds mucho Bettero:laugh::yes:

Anyway,,,,,

Hondaline.....offered these and are realy hard to find parts for....I remember several yrs ago...A guy I know got ahold of Wiesco,,,,they said they would make them as long as they had a run of 24 or more.....Didnt happen.....

Everyone I know goes here....

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

I think you will find that you will have to bump it up to a 310 and add some Spacer Plates to make this work....

Hope this helps....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Pure_Michigan
      I bought this old three wheeler that I found in a barn. It looked pretty rough, but I have it running now and functioning.
      With the switch set to "run" and the key in the "on" position the electric starter does not work when I push the starter button,
      However, if I cross the solenoid it will work and it will start the engine - so I know the starter motor is good and it works.
      Now, it gets a little mysterious. When the engine is running, AND the headlight is on high beam, the electric starter will engage when the starter button is pushed.....When its already running! (when the headlight is off or on "low" the starter button does nothing, only when running and in high beam will you hear the starter motor zing when you push the starter button) So, I know the button actually works, but only after the engine is already running and the high beam is on!
      So to recap: with the key on, the starter button does nothing. crossing the solenoid will make the starter work, and after the engine is running the starter will work with the button!
      Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone point me in the right direction on solving this one?
      Thanks!
    • By renex
      Hi guys,
      I'm new here could you guys give me an indication if this sounds like piston slap? There a link to a video below.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By ddiggerr
      Morning,
      Picked up a few new toys and in the process of rebuilding. The links for the ATC service manuals produce an error on the Rapidshare site.
      Thanks
    • By greenmachine72
      I've got a 1983 Honda ATC 110 that I'd picked up for $50 and got running. After going riding with a couple friends who had snorkeled their quads, they rode through the creek and I had to go around it. My question is, if I were to snorkel it, what would I do about the pull start? is it possible to seal it? even if it was just a cork I wedged in after starting haha
    • By rickbmac
      Want to replace the Piston / Cylinder assembly on my grandson's 2007 Panther RX-4 110cc.
      Was going to purchase entire engine. The piston was just stuck in the cylinder. Piston not burned. Rings just slightly rusted to cylinder.
      Decision is piston size. Ebay has kit. Either 52mm or 54mm but description says kit will fit most 110 cc engines. Measured my piston and cylinder. Digital caliper measures 52.19mm.
      I need to purchase the correct kit. Also require gasket kit.
      Input greatly appreciated. Kids want to ride the atv.
      rickbmac