Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Grip-2500-Electric-ATV-Winch/dp/B000G6RLF0]Amazon.com: Grip-on Tools 3,000-lb. ATV Winch: [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LNIDoZ%[email protected]@[email protected]@41LNIDoZ%2B5L[/ame] This is the link for grip winch on Amazon . 2500 lbs winch for $128. Bought mine for $69.99 on sale at Rural King.

41E9CHAR3JL._SS500_.jpg

Have not got to trail test it yet. My back yard has a 32 degree sloop and the 2500lbs winch pulled it up that with hardly any effort.

Forgot to mention my best friend put one on his 450 Foreman 4 years ago with no problem. He works the tar out of it to.

Wow, $70 BUCKS! That's great. How does it work compared to a WARN, have you seen any feedback on it? I have never heard of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• By flyinbrian365
      View File 2019 Textron Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      2019 Textron Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      This Textron Off Road Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2019 Wildcat Trail. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications. This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition. This service manual is designed primarily for use by an CatMaster Basic Level technician. The procedures found in this manual are of varying difficulty, and certain service procedures in this manual require one or more special tools to be completed. The technician should use sound judgment when determining which procedures can be completed based on their skill level and access to appropriate special tools.
      Submitter flyinbrian365 Submitted 02/18/2019 Category Textron Off Road UTV  
    • By Ajmboy
      If you are looking for a used ATV for sale, where do you look? I know ebay and craigslist have used ATVs for sales and then sometimes you find local trade publications where they list used ATVs. I was looking online and decided to list out some websites that sell used ATVs. If you know of any additional websites or sources to look for or buy used ATVs, please post as a comment in this topic.
      eBay Motors  - usually has a good selection of four wheelers, ATVs, and Side by Sides and offer seller protections
      Craigslist - usually has more local ATVs, but be careful as there are no seller protections
      ATV Trader - has over 130k ATVs listed by private sellers
      ATVSoup.com - new and used ATVs for sale
      WantAdDigest - Shows local listings of ATVs for sale
      ATV.com - List new and used ATVs for sale
      When buying a used ATV, make sure you do your research and find out the book value of the ATV, look over the condition of the ATV, and as for verification of ownership. Be careful who you buy from and get the ATV checked out by a professional dealer or repair shop if you are baying a high price. 
      Watch our for VIN numbers that are scraped off, this is usually a sign that the ATV was stolen.
    • By libobg
      2003 Bombardier Outlander 400 4x4 ATV. Low hours/low miles.  Very good condition. With front/rear bumpers, padded seat cover, rear storage bag & electric winch with Kevlar cable. New battery, recent pro carb rebuild. Runs great. Electric start. Pull start needs repair. 
      2004 Compliment aluminum trailer w/wood deck. Built in aluminum ramps and spare tire. Fits 2 quads & 1 dirt bike. Has removable wheel chock for dirt bike/motorcycle. Low mileage. Very good condition.

Asking $3100 for both. Located in Long Island, NY. 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By toonces
      Welp here's my next three questions to help get me into my first machine (looking to buy used btw)...
      1) I'm hooked on the camo color scheme but don't want to let that stop me from getting into a good bike. Say you had something like a red or green 2010 Grizz 550 and wanted to turn it camo. How would you go about that? Buy all the plastic off ebay and sell what comes off yours to recoup some of the cost? Or is there some kind of plastic or material cover you could get? Also, about how much would each route end up costing?
      2) I've seen the back end of some machines that look like they're just not set up to handle a hitch ball. Are there some machines that you can't put a ball on at all, or are there aftermarket conversion kits made for every machine out there?
      3) Same question for winches. I've seen some Grizz front ends that, either because of the molding or frame, just don't look like they'd take a winch. Am I right, or will all bikes (or at lease all Grizzlys) be able to accept an aftermarket winch kit?
      Thanks
    • By Ogre33
      How many of you have winches on your sport quads (400ex, kfx400, z400)???? How did you mount the winch? Thanks
    • By tomblazer
      hey all. i need to get a new winch for my atv and i am thinking about a gorilla. i have heard mostly good things about them from friends. does anyone know why they are switching their name though? thanks for your help.
    • By AC400TX
      Anybody have any input on the Blue Steel Rope Gorilla puts on some of their winches?
      I like the fact that it won't recoil if broken.
      Has anybody used it with good/bad results?
    • By Admin
      How to make a non-slip thumb throttle...
      More...