Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

April 2009 ATV Photo Contest - MotoSport!

l_843d979a011647a3b7b461d0970d41cc.jpg

Try it again on a different contest....2 can am's, a yamaha dirt bike, a yamaha grizz, and the infamous trike....I should wind just based on variety of platforms haha. here's hoping.

From afghan. good night.

I see the Picture just fine now......I gotta Say.......that is one Sexy SOB sittin on that Trike:yes:

Joe, no pic buddy. Instead of starting a new thread, post in your sticky thread.

I corrected the problem. and I'm doing good. :)

Just a heads up for the people that submitted pictures here with no people in them, the first post says:

* You must have 2 or more machines in the photo with riders on or around the machines. By entering this contest, you allow QUADCRAZY the right to use your photo for marketing purposes, ex. Front page advertisements, banners, etc.

Just a heads up for the people that submitted pictures here with no people in them, the first post says:

* You must have 2 or more machines in the photo with riders on or around the machines. By entering this contest, you allow QUADCRAZY the right to use your photo for marketing purposes, ex. Front page advertisements, banners, etc.

You forgot to smile when typing your enforcement of contest rules.:sifonec:

I sent messages to those who need to correct their picture
Keep up the good work Bot!!!!!!

You forgot to smile when typing your enforcement of contest rules.:sifonec:

:biggrin: How'a that?

Here we go. My first entry into he contests.

This is a picture snapped after my friends and I just crawled over a boulder strewn ravine at Paragon. We have my Arty Cat, a Zuki King Quad 700, a Sportsman 600 and a Honda Rincon.

Hmm, didn't work

lets try this

gallery_5_137_93829.jpg

Thanks Ajmboy I am going to submit my pic hopefully today and I would have totally missed those stipulations.

thnx guys, I'll do my research a little more into my deployment when I'm ready to get back home. just wanting to get some info. :) can't wait to get back and crank her up into 5th grear after giving her some TLC. :)

Me jumping on my banshee during sandfest 07 at Little Sahara OK dunes... My buddy Josh on his banshee and Dave on his 400ex watching in the background

contest.jpg