Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

April 2009 ATV Photo Contest - MotoSport!

Sponsored By:

motosportlogo.jpg

April 2009 ATV Photo Contest

Theme: "Best Mixed Brand Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.

* You must have 2 or more machines in the photo with riders on or around the machines. By entering this contest, you allow QUADCRAZY the right to use your photo for marketing purposes, ex. Front page advertisements, banners, etc.

Prize: MotoSport $50 Gift Certificate

Please visit our sponsor MotoSport

Rules: Submit your "Best Mixed Brand Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV photo by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

NOTE: You MUST have a minimum post count of 10 to enter into the contest! We would like to see participation in our forums from all members who enter the contest.

Last day to enter a photo is April 26th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of April to determine the winner.

Voting will end April 30th and the winner will be announced!

View Past Contest Winners

Good Luck!

This contest is to show off your collection of different brands.

Show your Honda in front of your Yamaha(the way it should be)...whatever!:biglaugh:

Good luck to everyone!

Man this sucks... I don't have any pics of my banshee close to any other bikes... Would a picture of and honda and MY DUST work?????????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HEHEHE!! I couldn't resist...

My sister (Pink Suzuki LTZ400) and me(Blue Yamaha YFZ450) getting ready to race.

77and28-1.jpg

Edited by dudehaan

Here's a group shot of me and my friends a few of years ago.

There's my 2004 Yamaha Kodiak, a 2002 Honda Rancher, 2005 Honda Rincon, and a 2005 Suzuki Eiger.

4802.jpg

This is my 2007 TRX450ER, DrtyGrl's 2006 Rhino 660, and a friends 198? Jeep Cherokee; and me in the back ground and the driver of the Jeep peeing next to his vehicle.

IMG_7888.jpg

l_843d979a011647a3b7b461d0970d41cc.jpg

Try it again on a different contest....2 can am's, a yamaha dirt bike, a yamaha grizz, and the infamous trike....I should wind just based on variety of platforms haha. here's hoping.

From afghan. good night.

Hmmmm,,,,,I tried to fix it.....something is wrong on the linky

Edited by joet82
tried again on the pic.

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24611844&albumID=2372327&imageID=47781178#a=2372327&i=47781283

Try it again on a different contest....2 can am's, a yamaha dirt bike, a yamaha grizz, and the infamous trike....I should wind just based on variety of platforms haha. here's hoping.

From afghan. good night.

I couldn't see a pic, Joe? :confused:

And HI!! How's it going over there???

This is my 2007 TRX450ER, DrtyGrl's 2006 Rhino 660, and a friends 198? Jeep Cherokee; and me in the back ground and the driver of the Jeep peeing next to his vehicle.

IMG_7888.jpg

HAHA!!!!!!! When you gotta go you gotta go....

Edited by jigolbeep

2 Brute Forces and an Ozark.

69331.jpg

I actually have a few pictures from a ride when there were 4 Brute Forces and an Ozark, but they're bad pictures.

wow everyone, great pics :) :)

JOE!!! Great to hear from you!! How are you doing?! wait, we should start a new thread for this. Joe....if you get this, start one letting us know how you're doing!!!!

l_843d979a011647a3b7b461d0970d41cc.jpg

From afghan. good night.

I see the Picture just fine now......I gotta Say.......that is one Sexy SOB sittin on that Trike:yes:

Joe, no pic buddy. Instead of starting a new thread, post in your sticky thread.

I corrected the problem. and I'm doing good. :)

Just a heads up for the people that submitted pictures here with no people in them, the first post says:

* You must have 2 or more machines in the photo with riders on or around the machines. By entering this contest, you allow QUADCRAZY the right to use your photo for marketing purposes, ex. Front page advertisements, banners, etc.

Just a heads up for the people that submitted pictures here with no people in them, the first post says:

You forgot to smile when typing your enforcement of contest rules.:sifonec: