Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jayriot

http://www.scootersfactory.com

I bought a BMS-150 ATV from this couple 2 days ago and it was a great experience. The sales rep was really friendly and seemed really knowledgeable because I asked a lot of questions. The cool thing about this company is the prices are really cheap AND shipping is free. They also have extended warranties available all the way up to 3 years. I couldn't say enough good things about this company.

The website is http://www.scootersfactory.com

Jason

Here is something online at: Roketa GK-13 and GK-13A

Date: Friday, 04-May-07 11:24:42 CDT

ScootersFactory. I purchased a Roketa GK-13 from ScootersFactory in late February, 2007. The shipment was received in late February with the GoKart received as a GK-13A, 2005 Model. Totally different from the one I ordered. ScootersFactory refused to take the machine back or refund my purchase money. This outfit is not to be considered a reputable Dealer and should not be trusted to purchase items from the internet. I am now in the process of suing this "Company" and advise all buyers to "BEWARE OF ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY".

Warren E. Davis

Physical Plant Director

ASPC-Perryville

WDavis2 AT azcorrections.gov

Plan, Prepare, Perform

623-853-0304 ext. 24310

FAX# 623-853-4640 Complaint #: 144359

Complaints.com Home - About - Press - Terms - Privacy

How it Works - Browse Complaints - Free Newsletter - Business Replies

Here is something online at: Roketa GK-13 and GK-13A

Date: Friday, 04-May-07 11:24:42 CDT

ScootersFactory. I purchased a Roketa GK-13 from ScootersFactory in late February, 2007. The shipment was received in late February with the GoKart received as a GK-13A, 2005 Model. Totally different from the one I ordered. ScootersFactory refused to take the machine back or refund my purchase money. This outfit is not to be considered a reputable Dealer and should not be trusted to purchase items from the internet. I am now in the process of suing this "Company" and advise all buyers to "BEWARE OF ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY".

Warren E. Davis

Physical Plant Director

ASPC-Perryville

WDavis2 AT azcorrections.gov

Plan, Prepare, Perform

623-853-0304 ext. 24310

FAX# 623-853-4640 Complaint #: 144359

Complaints.com Home - About - Press - Terms - Privacy

How it Works - Browse Complaints - Free Newsletter - Business Replies

You can call your credit card company and do a charge back.