Quantcast

Squirrel's rest area

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By alexwv1863
      Hey everyone, I have an issue with my dad's 03 Yamaha Kodiak 400. It had been running great but he left it sitting for a short amount of time. When he started it, it ran fine for a little bit but all of a sudden it quit taking gas. I thought it may have been the carb because it him not running it. The carb ended up being pretty clean. He put it back on and after taking it off and cleaning again, I'm beginning to wonder what it could be. It'll start and idle just fine, but when you go to give it throttle, it'll die out. It sounds like it's not getting air right but idk where to look or what else it could be. I'm stumped and need to figure this out before I go crazy. Anyone have any ideas???
    • By Tjp5093
      I'm working on my 02 Honda forman 400 and I have the side case off. I'm trying to see a picture of how the clutch fork and clutch arm on the end of the shifter shaft line up and what direction to face the triangle bearing with the spring.TIA!!!
    • By Ragsy
      Recently got a 95 KLF300 and have been fixing a lot of electrical issues and finally got it running. It ran good for a day then went to start it the next and it was already done for and not starting. Found that the plug had been fouled and replaced that and now it runs. The problem I have though is that It will only idle with just a little choke on. Will not start with no choke and when choke is applied it revs itself to extremely high RPMs. Before I adjusted the air mixture screw it would only run if the choke was OFF and afterwards it only runs with choke. If I try to give it any throttle it immediately bogs down and will stall out. Starts back up like nothing happened. Timing is dead on.
      I have a brand new Chinese carb, old owner didn't have OEM on it. What could be the problem?
    • By xpnet
      Does anyone have recommendations for where to get break pads and what they should cost?