Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

tcfire13

Trying to choose

im having a hard time deciding. both of my friends have great ATVs and i know i want one of them but i cant pick. the first is a YAMAHA BRUIN 350 4x4. and the other is a KAWASAKI PRARIE 360 4x4. any oppinions would be greatly appreciated. THANKS...

I looked at a bruin 350 a few years back but ended up buying a Yamaha Kodiak 450 just because of the more power and 4WD features made a difference. They don't make the Bruin 350 anymore, it's a Grizzly 350. They are witin $100 of each other. Are you looking 2WD or 4WD?

Look at the specs of the 2 and compare, next..go sit on them both at a dealer.

My father-in-law has a Prairie 360 4X4 and it is very nice. He loves it.

definatly 4x4. i wouldnt have it any other way. also im looking for used. and i dont need anything bigger than a 360.

i wud probably go for the yamaha.. all around good atv.. the only one thing i dont like about kawasaki is that the front suspension is modeled like the polaris sportsman.. it has the macpherson strut compared to the yamaha bruins double wish bone... and the bruin has a speedo compared to the kawaskis three idiot lights... here is a website that u can compare the two atvs 2005 Kawasaki Prairie® 360 4x4 ATVs

and u can also get info from people about the two atvs

Get the Yamaha wolverine 350 its 2x4 and 4x4 just a push of a button and racing style body looks awesome.

If you get a late model Bruin you can get IRS. The Kaw. has a straight axle. That is one consideration. I have owned four Yamahas and they were all very good quads. I haven't had a Kaw. but many of my friends swear by them. Your doing the right thing, take your time and research then buy the one that best fits your needs.