Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

350 raptor atv wheely

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• By astrodogg71
      well, i got a 06 350 raptor se and was riding one night and it just shut off so what im asking is can any one tell me how to test the cdi,rectifier,or any other componet test it has no spark and what i did check was power from cdi to coil and none any test would help it is that the bike is 3 years old and solid state parts should last alot longer but everyone knows that it happens any help would be great and yes the fuses are good thanks in advance for your help
    • By Tech Guy
      I sent a message to the Admin concerning a restriction Nov 23, and the admin hasn't read the message yet. Is anyone working this site or just peer to peer network now?
      Sincerely,
      Tech Guy
    • By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By StolenATV
      black & Orange 2007 Yamaha 700R Raptor special edition
      with new Ambush back tires on it. has a Gopro sticker and mount on it by the handlebars
      The post 2007 yamaha 700 R Raptor special edition 4 wheeler appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By StolenATV
      Went up to orange cove to sell it to a guy. Met him and he wanted to test ride it. He went up and down the block a few times and then on the 3rd time back he turned the corner and took off with the bike.
      The post Stolen Yamaha Raptor 700R appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Mario760
      Need help my friend brought me his raptor to fix because it wouldn't start so I cleaned the carb and all was well till last night when I tried to start it again and there's no power and by power I mean lights don't turn on also won't turn over neutral light won't turn on either I checked the fuse and that's good and everything is plugged in battery is charged and I need help I cant find the cdi wiring diagram anywhere to test each cable so any help will be appreciated thank you!!!
  • Similar Tagged Content