Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

swampcat07

Where do you take your cat?

I am looking for a set of spacers for the mud tires and then some engine mods.

I might clip the spring in the carb and drill the slide this spring, still thinking about it.

I also want to arrange some things to help me better in the mud pit. I raced a few times this summer and did average.

l_b441274fc1aa40678780766ff06fb5c3.jpg

The second time (above) I had minor carb issues. The 1st run was awsome but the 2nd I think I took a bit of water on. Had a exhaust snorkel made.

The Third (below) was the first time I ran the 29.5s the only problem was the mud pit was more a pond with a hard botton. Should have switched back to the XTRs, my decision killed me. With the new clutching I hope this is a thing of the past.

l_343d8c265f0a441bb5332bad4226fa78.jpg

BTT - what has everyone been upto? Is there any interest in a East Coast Arctic Cat ride? I know I can get at least 20 AC riders and have some cool places that would host it.

Here is a vid of the latest ride we did with the cats.

-by9qLGUpKs

And then a poker run from this last saturday (With the Teryx)

rKHnD3DGug0

nice.....any other plans for the cat?

Engine work is being completed this month and then a lift in the very far future.

Here are some using photobucket.

Snow Shoe Rails-to-Trails

100_0467Small.jpg

Abandoned bridge at SSRT

100_0633Small.jpg

Undisclosed location

100_9551Small.jpg

Potential new trail

100_9932Small.jpg

Next three courtesy of Swampcat (Taken at Lost Trails)

One of the few times I get photographed

IMG_069_02Small.jpg

IMG_070_01Small.jpg

IMG_070_03Small.jpg

Mike

Nice pics Mike.. I like the one with the bridge!

The bridge isn't part of SSRT, but it is part of the abandoned railroad that SSRT uses. Just something I had to check out, I was expecting the bridge to be removed. I was surprised of its condition. Here are a few from Whiskey Springs.

GEDC1784 (Small).JPG

GEDC1787 (Small).JPG

GEDC1816 (Small).JPG

57d77332f1737_GEDC1784(Small).JPG.0cdf3397eb709396bdcf570bb8520024.JPG

57d7733301376_GEDC1787(Small).JPG.bd21886ad16f041e56b904fb3474385b.JPG

57d7733303a84_GEDC1816(Small).JPG.d7bc13134106c103af9df626948562c6.JPG

I am looking for a set of spacers for the mud tires and then some engine mods.

I might clip the spring in the carb and drill the slide this spring, still thinking about it.

I also want to arrange some things to help me better in the mud pit. I raced a few times this summer and did average.

l_b441274fc1aa40678780766ff06fb5c3.jpg

The second time (above) I had minor carb issues. The 1st run was awsome but the 2nd I think I took a bit of water on. Had a exhaust snorkel made.

The Third (below) was the first time I ran the 29.5s the only problem was the mud pit was more a pond with a hard botton. Should have switched back to the XTRs, my decision killed me. With the new clutching I hope this is a thing of the past.

l_343d8c265f0a441bb5332bad4226fa78.jpg

I love those pics your cat looks awesome!!

The bridge isn't part of SSRT, but it is part of the abandoned railroad that SSRT uses. Just something I had to check out, I was expecting the bridge to be removed. I was surprised of its condition. Here are a few from Whiskey Springs.

Nice

BTT - what has everyone been upto? Is there any interest in a East Coast Arctic Cat ride? I know I can get at least 20 AC riders and have some cool places that would host it.

Here is a vid of the latest ride we did with the cats.

-by9qLGUpKs

And then a poker run from this last saturday (With the Teryx)

rKHnD3DGug0

Awesome job on that video!

Thanks here is the MTI ride they held last month.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE25-zsEom8]YouTube - MUDTECHinc Open House 2010[/ame]

I love the size of your new cat. I bet it can really tear up the trails.

The engine is only 10cc smaller then mine and the quad is 100lbs lighter so I am sure it has a lot of pep to it. Plus its the H1 motor.

Mike

I love the size of your new cat. I bet it can really tear up the trails.